Classic Gear?

Justniz

Car(s)
2000 Jaguar XKR convertible
Firstly I'd like to thank you guys for an excellent site. I'm a Brit now living in the US. Without this site I'd be lost for how to get my Top Gear fix!!!

So I came across a website for a show called Classic Gear... ( http://www.classicgear.tv ) apparently this show aired in the UK for a while... I've never seen it except for some cool clips on their website but they were really good, especially the one with Penny Mallory on old Jags.
I'm not even sure if they are planning any more seasons of Classic Gear but I was wondering if you guys could add it to the site as a supported show and host torrents for at least the season that apparently made it to air.

I'm not even sure if they are planning any more seasons of Classic Gear but I was wondering if you guys could add it to the site as a supported show and host torrents for at least the season that apparently made it to air.

We aren't looking to be a every-car-related-TV-show website.

Oh so that's what happened to Jason !

^ He's been doing the Used Car Roadshow for a while now. Basically its a bit shit. And Jason still writes on car windscreens with that pen.