Clear rims...

They're not too bad on the bike - but just awful on the car. Brakes (and I mean nice big cross-drilled rotors, hugged by multi piston Brembo calipers) are meant to be glanced between spokes - as another hint of what the car's potential is. Oh, and after the first brake application they'll be covered in brake dust - which to clean you'll have to take the wheel off the car.

Last edited:
i love seeing the brakes on a car and i think that completes it but...ahah as you guys said brake dust and heat is going to be a huge problem i think

these arent new, ive seen this picture atleast a year or so ago

http://img520.imageshack.**/img520/3677/2vp7.jpg

these arent new, ive seen this picture atleast a year or so ago

http://img520.imageshack.**/img520/3677/2vp7.jpg

Actually I think those pictures of that Z surfaced a little more recent, but everyone was saying that was a photoshop. maybe this is proof otherwise?

Maybe the clear rims make it easier to customize with paint, etc.? Paint them to match your car's color, kind of like how RC cars come with a clear plastic body shell...

Blind_Io:

I got to admit you have some very valid points. Besides people blasting tracks about peace and world issues or what not. Im more worried about these so called "gangsta" rappers who only talk about what he/she got. Money, hoes, and all this bling is just a bonus. At times it feels like just yesterday they were noone, and now when they got more money than they can handle, they start to get over their heads.

Most of the songs are very disgusting. Make no sense. And from previous years, now-a-days rappers can only mention what he/she can own - better yet rent cars for their music videos. I dont want to listen to some person talking about how so many girls like him, or how he beated over 10 hoes in one night - quiet an accomplishment/

At the same time tho, there are/were several tracks and there are still several rappers that talk world issues, etc. Those tracks never stayed at the top for very long, which makes a lot of sense since rap has almost brainwashed youngsters. From many prespectives rap is a very sad genre. It basically shows how one can change into a total asshole once that person start making the big bucks. Unlike many other types of music, classical, jazz, etc rap looks at what a person wants and probably never be able to get.

Im very sure that when rap started out, it wasnt meant to be like it is now. It was started at a time of suffering and pain. Where people expressed their emotions through words. But now these (most) fags (rappers) cant seem to tlak about anything but their money, how they can beat up people, and the hoes theyve fucked. Sad!

At the same time tho, there are/were several tracks and there are still several rappers that talk world issues, etc. Those tracks never stayed at the top for very long, which makes a lot of sense since rap has almost brainwashed youngsters. From many prespectives rap is a very sad genre. It basically shows how one can change into a total asshole once that person start making the big bucks. Unlike many other types of music, classical, jazz, etc rap looks at what a person wants and probably never be able to get.

Im very sure that when rap started out, it wasnt meant to be like it is now. It was started at a time of suffering and pain. Where people expressed their emotions through words. But now these (most) fags (rappers) cant seem to tlak about anything but their money, how they can beat up people, and the hoes theyve fucked. Sad!

I think you're talking about underground rap... where they rap about world issues, and how mainstream rap is corrupted. Unfortunately, you don't hear them on the radio. :sad:

Pretty cool rims I guess, if its done in the right applications it could look cool. Like Viper said they look cool on that chopper.

Not to sure about that bike above.....I think its photoshopped. :think:

Pretty cool rims I guess, if its done in the right applications it could look cool. Like Viper said they look cool on that chopper.

Not to sure about that bike above.....I think its photoshopped. :think:

Click on the link... it is a different kind of wheel... in fact it has no rims!

They look pretty crap to me, I wouldn't want them on my car...:barf:

Those clear rims (or lack of) on that chopper look sweet!

1 hot lap around the nurburgring and it will melt like ice cream

Anyone else reminded of the GTA wheel mod? The one where the wheels would disappear if you fucked up on the install?

I think you're talking about underground rap... where they rap about world issues, and how mainstream rap is corrupted. Unfortunately, you don't hear them on the radio. :sad:

I think its not good to generalize any type of music like people are apt to do with rap. All kinds of music have their own unique problems, if stereotyped: Country is full of hillbillies, Rock is full of intelligent dumbasses, and Rap is full of rappers. But the real problem isn't the music at all, it's who listens to it. People don't want to listen to country because they think they will themselves eventually look like the other people who listen to country; namely the guy with faux testicles hanging from their truck's trailer hitch. And people all to often don't want to listen to rap because their only exposure to it came out of some thug's rattling trunk. And your average rocker is himself embarrassed by the clothes donned by the average Marylin Manson fan. I know I am.

There is plenty of meaningful and melodic music coming from all genres. Whether or not we see it depends on how far we are willing to delve into that particular kind of music, and how well we can resist the urge to reject it merely because its fans look like the kind of people we really... really don't want to become.

... and Rap is full of rappers.

Thank you, Ric Romero!

The point was that the "culture" of rap is not one of world issues, it's one of of money, bitches and hoes. Sure there may be underground rap, but that is the point, it's underground. The mainstream rap that you hear blasting from hooptie windows has no redeeming qualities. You even say that worldly rap does not stay on the charts very long and most people don't listen to it. You can't hold that up as an example of what rap is, because that is the rare exception; I'm talking about the general trend.

Last edited:
Thank you, Ric Romero!

The point was that the "culture" of rap is not one of world issues, it's one of of money, bitches and hoes. Sure there may be underground rap, but that is the point, it's underground. The mainstream rap that you hear blasting from hooptie windows has no redeeming qualities. You even say that worldly rap does not stay on the charts very long and most people don't listen to is. You can't hold that up as an example of what rap is, because that is the rare exception; I'm talking about the general trend.

What you guys arguing about? :dunno: I was pointing out the fact that what rap used to be is now underground rap... not the fact that it is what people consider as rap today.

Umm, I wasn't responding to you. Upon careful examination you may notice that my post not only quotes Ventura, but addresses many of the things he mentioned in his post.

But, hey. A+ for enthusiasm, just D- on execution.