CMR05

ESPNSTI said:
Meh, CMR5 doesn't seem to give you a good "feel" for the car. :evil:

Agreed. The car feels extremely rigid.

It seems like it is going to be one of those racing games where you can't feel any sort of connection between the tires and the ground - hopefully the physics in the full version will be better. :cry:

I still prefer CMR2.

zenon said:
ESPNSTI said:
Meh, CMR5 doesn't seem to give you a good "feel" for the car. :evil:

Agreed. The car feels extremely rigid.

It seems like it is going to be one of those racing games where you can't feel any sort of connection between the tires and the ground - hopefully the physics in the full version will be better. :cry:

I still prefer CMR2.
agreed. Recently Codemasters has been good at only one thing: Making hype for their mediocre games.

Has anyone played much CMR2004? I'vd heard it is much better than 3 (which I really disliked) and a lot like 2 (which I loved).

I think I'll uninstall the 2005 demo and try out 2004.

i have 04 installed right now..
05 is still demo mode, and the thing i'm super happy about
is that FUCKING signs don't stop your car completely heheh

CMR04 is great fun. I "have" it (it's not on sale here in the States I don't believe, so...), but I find CMR05 to be better.

CMR05 to CMR04 is how UT2k4 is to UT2k3 in my opinion.

I have CMR3, and I thought it was the same / better as the CMR5 demo (even though CMR3 isn't all that good).
I'm still ehm... "looking" for CMR4.

bahnstormer said:
cmr04 is 4 discs =[ 2.39gigs
i got it off newsgroups
I really need to figure out how to use newsgroups. I've never spent the time to do so. Hit me up on AIM sometime bahn when you have a bit and wanna explain it to me. :p

MSN dropped newsgroup support and Usenet's cheapest plan is $10/mo. :|

yeah i just did a quick search and they have 1gb/day for like 5.95 that was the cheapest i found. 1 gig a day sucks though...

i'm really thankful i have verizon now....

optimum online here is faster but they clear the groups every night =[