COD: Modern Warfare 2

Looks like another must-buy. There seems to be a much more in-depth single player story this time around.

Looks like another must-buy. There seems to be a much more in-depth single player story this time around.

Yeah, CoD4 SP was good, but way too short.

Can't wait for this. I have probably gotten more mileage out of COD4 than pretty much any other game.

Everything with snowmobiles is brilliant! :D

Amazing. Also, if you've read Game Informer, it tells you you'll be fighting under the command of Mactavish, who you played as in the first game!

Soap is a Goddamn badass.

I spotted a few new weapons in the trailers... M468 was the one in the E3 demo, and I saw a pick-up icon for a FA-MAS and of course the Glock 18 on the snowmobile, and in the first trailer I saw an AK-101, F2000, a waffle-mag AK (white), a Steyr AUG (A1 military) and I'm pretty sure there's an MP5k.

And there's probably a lot more where those came from.

Is it just me or does the lighting look way better as well? Like deferred lighting or something.

Should I get it for the Xbox 360 or the PS3?

Yeah but if I don't have xbox live I can play other people for free on the ps3.

They've announced exclusive map packs and content for 360.

If you don't have live it evens it out though.

I am buying the 360 version. I hated the fact that I had to pay for the online usage from xbox, but now I really don't mind. I do think the controls are much better. I've never been a PC gamer, so using a mouse and keyboard aren't up there on my list, but I know there are some out there who can't live without them.

I have played COD4 and WAW so much now I can rationalize spending the $50 a year for access. Are this game looks stupid sick. WAW was a let down. I think Infinity Ward has an epic game on it's hands.