COD: Modern Warfare 2

I'm divided on which platform to get it on too, PC or PS3.

I've read a lot of Hurf Blurf on other forums about "How much more awsm Keyboard+Mouse is than a controller" but i've played COD4 on both Pc and Ps3 and have played PC games with Keyboard and Mouse extensively, and after 5 mins of playing on the ps3 I couldn't have noticed that I was using a controller.

It will probably come down to whether I want to play online with my mates as none of them play games on their PCs :(

PC - bigger games (64 players on Shipment? Hell yeah), custom maps, custom servers, less lag (probably), better graphics (probably), free DLC?

Xbox - easier to connect to friends, less technical issues, force feedback (rumble is great when unloading an M249 into bushes), widescreen (I don't have a widescreen PC monitor), achievements (lol)! and everyone usually has a mic.

I gotta say, COD4 didn't feel that great to play with a keyboard. COD2 was the other way around - it was smoother on the PC.

PC - bigger games (64 players on Shipment? Hell yeah.)

Holy shit this was the definition of clusterfuck. SO MUCH FUN though, if you didnt mind dying every 30 seconds. but my God the killstreaks you could get if you made it out of the shit and into a corner.

Im getting this for Xbox though, which sucks as my gaming PC kinda died. but it will be epic nonetheless

Holy shit this was the definition of clusterfuck. SO MUCH FUN though, if you didnt mind dying every 30 seconds. but my God the killstreaks you could get if you made it out of the shit and into a corner.

Im getting this for Xbox though, which sucks as my gaming PC kinda died. but it will be epic nonetheless

One of my friends has it for PC and he says that the best strategy with 64 plays on Shipment is just to spawn, take 3 steps back, and hold down the fire button because there will be a stream of people spawning where you just did.

One of my friends has it for PC and he says that the best strategy with 64 plays on Shipment is just to spawn, take 3 steps back, and hold down the fire button because there will be a stream of people spawning where you just did.

yeah thats pretty much it. Pure chaos, but a huge laugh when you got in a good spot and got a 30 killstreak.

good times. . . .

Just looked it up on Play.com, the PC version is ?10 cheaper than the Ps3/360 versions on release :D

Should be interesting!

Hope they have digital downloads ready on release day so I can just order it and play :p

Should be interesting!

Hope they have digital downloads ready on release day so I can just order it and play :p

I'm willing to bet Steam will nearly die when it's released. I'll probably just walk down the street to Gamestop and hope it's not sold out.

I'm willing to bet Steam will nearly die when it's released. I'll probably just walk down the street to Gamestop and hope it's not sold out.

Well, they've got pre-loading, so it shouldn't be too bad. Not like when HL2 was released the first day.

If all else fails you can try one of the Chinese servers or something.

I have a large list of weapons and toys to share.

Old/New Guns Confirmed:
*** Assault Rifles.
- AUG A2
- AK-47
- IMBEL MD3
- FAMAS
- F2000
- M16
- M4A1
- G3
- SA80
- AK-103
- Bushmaster ACR
- G36
- HK-416
- SCAR-H
- MK.14
- FN FAL
- AUG HBAR
- MTAR 21

*** Sub Machine Guns
- MP5K
- TDI Kriss Vector
- P90
- Mini-Uzi
- UMP 45

*** Light Machine Guns
- SAW
- RPD
- M240
- M40
- L86 LSW
- HK MG4

*** Shotguns
- Spas12
- Armsel Striker
- AA-12
- W1200
- Winchester 1887
- M1014

*** Sniper Rifles
- Dragunov
- Barrett .50 Cal
- WA 2000
- "Intervention" M-200

*** Pistols
- USP .45
- Desert Eagle
- M9
- M1911
- .44 Magnum

*** Machine Pistols
- Glock 18
- PP-2000

*** Launchers
- AT-4 Rocket Launcher
- Thumper x2 = Hand-held grenade launcher.

*** Miscellaneous
- Riot Shield = The riot shield takes up your primary weapon slot, meaning you'll only have a secondary weapon to work with.

Gun Camo's Confirmed:
- Desert
- Artic
- Woodland
- Digital
- Urban
- Blue Tiger
- Red Tiger

Old/New Attachments Confirmed:
- Red Dot Sight
- EO Tech Sight
- Mars Sight
- Acog Scope
- Thermal Scope
- Laser Sight
- Heartbeat Sensor
- Silencer
- Grenade Launcher
- Master Key
- Improved Speed = No more Double Tap. It's an attachment.
- High-Cap Magazines = More ammo to waste your opponents with in your magazine. Not altogether ammo.
- Akimbo = Dual-wield pistols, machine pistols, SMGs.

Old/New Equipment:
- Grenades
- Semtex Grenades
- Throwing Knives
- Blast Shield = Kinda like Flak Jacket from WaW, except it's a face mask that you can put on and take off at your disposal.
- Tactical Insertion = A flare that replaces your grenade that you can throw down. This is where you will respawn once you die. If the enemy sees this, they can destroy it.

Old/New Special Grenades:
- Smoke
- Flash
- Stun

I want to make sweet love to this game. In fact, I might actually pay...real money...for it. :shock2:

"Desert Eagle"
Alright, which one?