Codemasters' F1 2011

:50-:52 DRS!

Fresh from the Official Codemasters Facebook Page:

F1 Games from Codemasters said:
We know it's been the hottest topic amongst the community for some time now, but we're very happy to finally be able to officially confirm that THERE WILL be a safety car in F1 2011!

Oh, I hope they let you mis-behave and overtake/hit it then get penalties, rather than automatically cutting your throttle to keep you behind it and other cars you're meant to follow. Having the option to fuck-up makes not fucking-up all the more satisfying.

I want this to be out already!!!!!!! I really do hope they improve the handling on 2011. Last year was poor to say the least.

Bunch of new vids.

India track gameplay.

Dev presentation

And the best one yet...new Gamescom trailer, re-enacting scenes from this season so far.

Edit: Also forgot, don't have links but two of the devs confirmed on twitter that Red Flags will be in the game.

Last edited:
Bunch of new vids.

And the best one yet...new Gamescom trailer, re-enacting scenes from this season so far.

Edit: Also forgot, don't have links but two of the devs confirmed on twitter that Red Flags will be in the game.

Right... GREAT... that bloody finger's in the game too. <_<

Do I really have to put up with that even when I'm playing a game?

Saw a trailer for F1 2011 at the cinema the other night, it was different from the Season so Far one. I believe it will be similar to the one they are going to air during the Champions League. On a big screen it was epic, less than 3 weeks to go now.

Saw a trailer for F1 2011 at the cinema the other night, it was different from the Season so Far one. I believe it will be similar to the one they are going to air during the Champions League. On a big screen it was epic, less than 3 weeks to go now.

Was it this one?

Also, Dev Diary 3

reports from another community day at codemasters seem positive based off things being said on the forums. seems its a real step up from last year and more difficult and engaging to drive. i hope i get my copy early next week.

I need to reserve my copy today.

Lmao at the finger being in the game
Also, video confirms safety car, which is a nice addition. I hope the AI behaves well behind it.