Coffee!

aeropress doesn't use steam to make your coffee, so i guess it's more like regular coffee?

i've been using one of these to make coffee the last few months because i have a jordanian roommate.

61T7fSSMZHL._SX355_.jpg

This may seem like a deeply offensive question to some of you, but can anyone recommend a decent decaf?

I tried my first mug of 100% robusta this morning. That is some weird coffee, but it does give me memories of the first coffee I ever drank, so that’s alright.

Any ideas for brewing it in such a way that it will taste a bit less… odd, I suppose?

Why not move our coffee snobbery to here?

In any case, I use a WMF drip maker I got for free from @thomas during Operation: Life Change. Still works, though it’s had a continual issue where it has constipation halfway through brewing, which I assume is due to calcium build up on the temp sensor location. If things continue, I’ll invest in a moccamaster, see what all the hubbub is about. I finally got a burr grinder which is fire. Bought to make the coffee I got in Maastrict over new years have a better taste.