Colin McRae:Dirt

Wait this is out on 360?

Yes it is :)

Just played a few races online, very exciting :D

Crashing is more of a problem then though :(

But one bad point about playing online, i haven't really looked at all the options yet though.
It seems you can't really choose which hub/server you race on. Could be tricky if you want to play with a friend.

My copy has yet to ship from Amazon. My guess is that they are trying to keep their US release date. Or Amazon's not going to ship it until Monday morning.

My copy has yet to ship from Amazon. My guess is that they are trying to keep their US release date. Or Amazon's not going to ship it until Monday morning.

Same here. It says an estimated delivery of June 20th, the day after release. I can't wait that long :p

uh oh tomorrow is release day :woot:

I really, really shouldn't buy it. I have no money. But I think I'll be picking it up tomorrow.

i really like it but i think i'll wait for a while. i just spent my money on a used R/C truck to restore and add to my collection so i can't afford it... and i really should complete TDu before buying another game :)

This game plays really well on all low settings. :lol: Doesn't look half bad though even then...

and i really should complete TDu before buying another game :)

I can't bring myself to play TDU anymore. I tried a while ago and could only play for ~5 minutes. Wide open driving isn't that fun anymore I suppose, especially with that horrible traffic :lol:

what the hell

Its not available anywhere until tomorrow, this is bullshit.

what the hell

Its not available anywhere until tomorrow, this is bullshit.

Yeah, it's becoming more and more that release dates are a suggestion instead of a hard date. Amazon still hasn't changed the status to "Shipping Soon" and it's 5:30pm EDT. I highly doubt they are going to make this release on time. It's ok, i've already started complaining to customer service. Maybe i'll get another $20 in Amazon credit from this delay.

:lol: good idea

The one store I went to kept trying to tell me they would probably only get 2 in and I should pre-order. I just said yeah right and walked. I'm sure I'll find it somewhere :rolleyes:

New personal best on the Avelsbachring: 2:13:64

I really need to stop playing the demo :lol:

Any one else pick it up? I'm quite happy with my purchase 8)

Amazon shipped my copy today (from damn Nevada). I should hopefully get it either tomorrow or Friday.

Dang, mine still hasn't shipped :mad:

Career mode is pretty easy, even on pro level.

Despite that its the most fun I've had playing a racing game in a long time.

Man, I'm so disappointed with Amazon.com! I pre-ordered the game almost 3 weeks ago, and the whole time it told me the estimated delivery date would be the 20th. Now it still says that and that the game will be back in stock "soon". I called up my local Gamestop and they have one PC copy left, so hopefully I can get there in time to snatch it up tonight!

haha when I showed up to Gamestop I asked for a copy and the guy went "oh crap, did you preorder by any chance?" I said no so he went to see how many he had then said it was my lucky day of the four he had three were preorders. 8)

Trader!!!! Joking, glad you found you're game, maybe I'll get it later, after I'm finished with Forza 2, I hope you're still planning on trying the full version of Forza :)