College Football. Does anybody watch?

I think Charlie Weis is getting his arse canned after this season.
Notre Dame is getting quite good at firing coaches who can't turn out top ten teams in a couple years.

Ohio State looked really good against Penn State. That's the best I've seen them play all year. If they play that well against Iowa then the Big Ten championship is easily theirs.

I think Terrelle Pryor is starting to mature into being the quarterback everyone has expected him to be so far. He's looking more comfortable and confident on the field as well as keeping his head and not letting his emotions get to him. If he keeps improving at this rate then next season should be very interesting.

So, ESPN GameDay is coming to TCU this Saturday. But you have to get there crazy early to get in.

The Buckeyes are going to the Rose Bowl!! :woot: What a great game! The Big Ten title decided in overtime. It wasn't the best game Ohio State has played this season but it got the job done. I have to say Vandenberg played a phenomenal game and I feel bad for him that his receivers couldn't come down with a couple easy grabs. He's got a great career ahead of him.

Now it's a waiting game to see who will be joining the Buckeyes in Pasadena. Until then Michigan sucks.

In a battle of Angry Testicle-Eating Wildlife, the Badgers beat the Wolverines 45-24. :dance:

Next up is Northwestern, in which Wisconsin will try to win in Evanston for the first time since 1999.

Good hard fought win over Texas Tech, but it sucks to lose our QB like that. We'll probably see the back up Thursday against Colorado on a tackle that clearly should have drawn a flag.

The Buckeyes are going to the Rose Bowl!! :woot: What a great game! The Big Ten title decided in overtime. It wasn't the best game Ohio State has played this season but it got the job done. I have to say Vandenberg played a phenomenal game and I feel bad for him that his receivers couldn't come down with a couple easy grabs. He's got a great career ahead of him.

Now it's a waiting game to see who will be joining the Buckeyes in Pasadena. Until then Michigan sucks.
Nice Avatar :thumbsup:

Big East representing here.

Student at Rutgers University, member of the marching band, so I've been to every single game since September 2008 (except for a few here and there, when the band won't travel, like to Louisville and UConn this year).

We're moving up in the ranking in the Big East but losing to Cincinnati and Pittsburgh didn't help.

Probably going to the Meineke Car Care Bowl in Charlotte (I know, another non-BCS but what can ya do...)

Thursday night football in Stillwater, Oklahoma...and it's time to hunt some buffalo!

Shooting_Buffalo_with_a_Rifle_R_Caton_Woodville_1886.jpg

My God that game took about 10 years off my life.
322964859_8a270efb3f.jpg

Edit: in case anyone was curious, this is what the black uniforms looked like.
7cb53a58-f44f-41dc-bf46-6a9f32f472c8.jpg

Last edited:
They're not the only ones sporting new uniforms. Ohio State will be playing in throwbacks when they play beat the living snot out of Michigan today. I've been seeing a lot of negative criticism about the uniforms so far but from what I've seen so far I like them. Still, they can't replace the classic scarlet and gray.

Oh and Michigan still sucks!

Nothing special. You'll just choke in the Rose Bowl like you have in every bowl game for the past few years :)

It's Big Game time!!! C'mon California!!!!

Wisconsin got embarrassed today, and now I'm sad. :(

YEAH BEARS!!!! I'm so ecstatic we won! It wasn't looking good after going down 14 zip but we came back and stuck it to em!!! All my mates were slapping me on the back and I must have downed the drink in my hand in celebration I was just going wild!

Great, great night! :D