College Football. Does anybody watch?

Holy crap that was a late game last night....didn't kick off until after midnight and didn't end until 4 am. I'm tired, but glad I was there for the game.

Start of Big Ten season, fuck the Wildcats! A repeat of last years run game shellacing would be nice. It's gonna be hunting season on that piece of shit Persa.

ILLINOIS-NORTHWESTERN.jpg

Dear Nebraska,

Welcome to the Big Ten, bitches.

Signed,
Wisconsin

I think I'm going to have a big, nervous ulcer between now and the end of Baylor vs. aggy.

There is no game on the calendar--nay, in the history of football itself--that I'd like to win more. None. Send 'em off with their tails between their legs. "Please check the 'Texas' part of your name at the border on your way out. Have a miserable day!"

There will be pain tomorrow, and I don't want BU on the receiving end of it. Oh, the pain. Ohhhh, the forming ulcer in coco's gut...

How much longer do I have to suffer of Mediocrity with Honor under JoePa????!! Urban Meyer please please please save us!

We're #3 in the BCS....I'm so excited I could literally poop my pants...

nt08P.gif

It's a tough road to hoe. Also I hope Blackmon torches OU, I think Broyles is so overrated. How dare they place him above A.J. Jenkins as the top receiver in the country.

Not to defend a Sooner, but statistically Broyles is the best receiver in the history of college football...

If I was to rank the NCAA receivers right now my list would go,
1. Blackmon
2. Broyles
3. Floyd
4. Woods
5. Watkins
6. Jenkins

Edit: To add difficulty to the task Broyles gets most of his snaps at the Y.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the usual round of upsets to begin; the rankings have been a bit too stagnant. MSU on top of Wisconsin was a fun start.

I'm waiting for the usual round of upsets to begin; the rankings have been a bit too stagnant. MSU on top of Wisconsin was a fun start.

Texas Tech over Oklahoma not enough you whet your thirst?