Comedy Videos

and then

I know the quality is garbage, but it's from a TV show from the '90s, recorded on VHS and digitized afterwards...

Unfortunately the taller guy (Mirco Nontschew) just passed away at the age of 52. :(

I imagine his style should suit some people here.

His style being 'relentless'. :p I can't say I remember hearing a young person sound so London and Northern at the same time.

Can't see this posted in here by anyone else, found it a long time ago but re-listened recently and it tickles me every time.

Not really a laughing matter, but oh well...

If it were really a computer system and a minority group of computers weren't trusting, let's say, an anti-virus system that's protecting them, you'd re-image the computers to allow them to think rationally again. Sometimes it's a shame we can't do that with people. 😐

(Obviously such an ability would be abused, I'm not trying to start a discussion about brainwashing)

That was really good, also I was today years old when I found out that that Thomas wasn't narrated by the same person in the UK and US. 😮

I liked Ringo Starr's narration but I don't think the same thing would work. It must've been so much work recording the narration all over again just to have a local accent/pronunciation.

How. How is that so smooth between his standup and the episode narration. :D

I used the term "stand-up" loosely. These were audiobook recordings of his books, which (especially Napalm and Silly Putty) is effectively just transcripts of standup bits. so it's still a studio recording, of him reading from a "script". Sorry for any confusion by making it sound like it was taken from live performances.

That was really good, also I was today years old when I found out that that Thomas wasn't narrated by the same person in the UK and US. 😮
Interesting... I've seen both, and didn't pay very close attention and just thought one did it first and then they switched to the other. I didn't realize it was regional.

1652582116971.png