Comics

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
My friend and I tossed around the idea of doing a comic based on our circle of friends. Just for the hell of it I thought I would post some of the initial strips. There is no schedule for updates and we don't have a site. He just posts them in his MySpace blog for the time being.

This one is a reference to Guild Wars and my awesome Fire-Nuker Elementalist.
001thewayitshouldbe.jpg

Well of BBQ sauce FTW
GclimbsVat2.jpg

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DÖNER
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
:lol: at the one about Iaijutsu

DiuSee

Car(s)
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i SE OBP
that one about the 2 plumbers talking about how Mario goes into a pipe is hilarious. also I thought that Blind was your first name, not "Dave"

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '11 Multistrada, Yamaha R6
Everyone is assuming that "Dave" is my actual name and not a fictional character that is simply based on me.

And you know what they say about assumptions...

Last edited:

Hatmouse

Car(s)
'03 Civic Si
Everyone is assuming that "Dave" is my actual name and not a fictional character that is simply based on me.

Yes, when I assume, I make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'.

Last edited:

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Sienna, crippled people like vans....

:)

Last edited:

Blind_Io

Car(s)
I'm someone who takes my anonymity seriously given my profession (I don't want patients tracking me down on Google). I probably should go edit that post now that the card has been sent.

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Yeah, then maybe FATMOUSE should edit his post and take out your last name. I think it would be the nice thing to do, eh?

I was just messing around and having a bit of fun when I posted that link to your other post, but you may want to edit that old post too, with your profession in mind ;)

Blind_Io

Car(s)
It was a mistake to post it in the first place, but I wasn't see patients at the time so I didn't think of it. On the up side this did point me to an old X-Fire profile that had my real name listed, I can't cancel the account (fookin' X-Fire) but I did change all the info in the profile. Now I just have to wait for Google to update.

Fatmouse, I would appreciate it if you took my name out of your post. I'm going to send Swek an email and ask him to edit that post I made. It's currently closed so I can't do it myself.

Much appreciated.
Blind

Hatmouse

Car(s)
'03 Civic Si
It was a mistake to post it in the first place, but I wasn't see patients at the time so I didn't think of it. On the up side this did point me to an old X-Fire profile that had my real name listed, I can't cancel the account (fookin' X-Fire) but I did change all the info in the profile. Now I just have to wait for Google to update.

Fatmouse, I would appreciate it if you took my name out of your post. I'm going to send Swek an email and ask him to edit that post I made. It's currently closed so I can't do it myself.

Much appreciated.
Blind

Done. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
So it was kind of a good thing that this came up and now the older stuff can be taken care of. You can never be too cautious in your position :)

Of course, since FATMOUSE and I now know, you'll have to send a hitman to dispatch us :(

But hey FATMOUSE, remove the link to the thread I posted (in the quote) so that it doesn't attract extra attention, ok?

Last edited:

Hatmouse

Car(s)
'03 Civic Si
Well, if Blind_Io struck me down, I'd become more powerful than he could ever imagine.

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
But hey FATMOUSE, remove the link to the thread I posted (in the quote) so that it doesn't attract extra attention, ok?

Blind, your privacy is respected......no please don't kill us afterall :no:

Blind_Io

Car(s)
No trouble at all, guys. I appreciate your understanding. Actually it was a good thing, as Jeffy said, without this I never would have realized my mistake. I also found an old X-Fire profile that needed some creative editing.

I sent a message to Swek, asking him to edit that post to remove my name. The card has been sent so there is no harm done.

Again, thanks for your understanding.