Comics

My friend and I tossed around the idea of doing a comic based on our circle of friends. Just for the hell of it I thought I would post some of the initial strips. There is no schedule for updates and we don't have a site. He just posts them in his MySpace blog for the time being.

This one is a reference to Guild Wars and my awesome Fire-Nuker Elementalist.
001thewayitshouldbe.jpg

Well of BBQ sauce FTW
GclimbsVat2.jpg

:lol: at the one about Iaijutsu

that one about the 2 plumbers talking about how Mario goes into a pipe is hilarious. also I thought that Blind was your first name, not "Dave"

Everyone is assuming that "Dave" is my actual name and not a fictional character that is simply based on me.

And you know what they say about assumptions...

Last edited:
Everyone is assuming that "Dave" is my actual name and not a fictional character that is simply based on me.

Yes, when I assume, I make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'.

Last edited:

:)

Last edited:
I'm someone who takes my anonymity seriously given my profession (I don't want patients tracking me down on Google). I probably should go edit that post now that the card has been sent.

Yeah, then maybe FATMOUSE should edit his post and take out your last name. I think it would be the nice thing to do, eh?

I was just messing around and having a bit of fun when I posted that link to your other post, but you may want to edit that old post too, with your profession in mind ;)

It was a mistake to post it in the first place, but I wasn't see patients at the time so I didn't think of it. On the up side this did point me to an old X-Fire profile that had my real name listed, I can't cancel the account (fookin' X-Fire) but I did change all the info in the profile. Now I just have to wait for Google to update.

Fatmouse, I would appreciate it if you took my name out of your post. I'm going to send Swek an email and ask him to edit that post I made. It's currently closed so I can't do it myself.

Much appreciated.
Blind

It was a mistake to post it in the first place, but I wasn't see patients at the time so I didn't think of it. On the up side this did point me to an old X-Fire profile that had my real name listed, I can't cancel the account (fookin' X-Fire) but I did change all the info in the profile. Now I just have to wait for Google to update.

Fatmouse, I would appreciate it if you took my name out of your post. I'm going to send Swek an email and ask him to edit that post I made. It's currently closed so I can't do it myself.

Much appreciated.
Blind

Done. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

So it was kind of a good thing that this came up and now the older stuff can be taken care of. You can never be too cautious in your position :)

Of course, since FATMOUSE and I now know, you'll have to send a hitman to dispatch us :(

But hey FATMOUSE, remove the link to the thread I posted (in the quote) so that it doesn't attract extra attention, ok?

Last edited:
Well, if Blind_Io struck me down, I'd become more powerful than he could ever imagine.

But hey FATMOUSE, remove the link to the thread I posted (in the quote) so that it doesn't attract extra attention, ok?

Blind, your privacy is respected......no please don't kill us afterall :no:

No trouble at all, guys. I appreciate your understanding. Actually it was a good thing, as Jeffy said, without this I never would have realized my mistake. I also found an old X-Fire profile that needed some creative editing.

I sent a message to Swek, asking him to edit that post to remove my name. The card has been sent so there is no harm done.

Again, thanks for your understanding.