Coming to San Francisco in a few days!

I'll be traveling alone and the friends I'll meet there will be mostly French people of my age or won't have a car so it doesn't really solve the issue :-/

w00t, I arrived yesterday in the big city :)

I hope the weather will get better soon though :-(

One addition to the "car rental" situation: It might help if you already have a customer history at Europcar/Avis/whatever france. I regularily pick up cars for work (thus show up as the "renter" in their computers) and that impressive history of accident-free returns surely helped me one or the other time... that might work overseas, too...

I just thought of something that might help, I have a Visa Premier card which gives me some sort of insurance with a lot of things (like rentals cars), maybe that can help, I'll have to check ^^

Killpanda, check your PMs. Give me a call if you want to hang.

Last edited:
I am jealous - keep us up to date and lots of pics please - matupeachu (sp?) FTW.

Machu Picchu

OT: Never been to SF, I need to some time. The farthest north of Cali I've been is Santa Monica in LA County. :lol:

Have fun Killpanda.

Just came back from a little (big, actually) tour of the area and a very good pizza with Blind_Io and his girlfriend, thanks a lot for that, it was really nice :)

The whole area is really beautiful!
Now I need to see the Golden Gate bridge without all the fogginess :-D

Yeah it was fun. Let me know about Sunday.

Zachary's in Berkeley.