Command & Conquer, anyone?

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
I already owned nearly 1/2 of the C&C titles, but I decided to pick the rest up via C&C: The First Decade. It's all 12 C&C games on one DVD and it's only $35! :D

So, who else here has any of the C&C games? Hopefully Red Alert 2 or Generals.

I ask because TechZ and I have been playing Tiberian Sun and Generals (he can't find his RA2 CDs) the past couple days and it's really been fun! However, it'd be even more fun if we got more people to join in and rape bots (or each other if you guys wanted).

So again, who's got any C&C titles? Or, who's gonna go get the awesome deal of TFD? :D

If you're in the USA: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16832130001

I have generals...but i've only played it for like one hour. I also have the mac version which I got so I could challenge my bro...i only realized after that I couldn't play mac vs. window.....so that was a waste of money.

If I were to join in the action, i'd get my ass kicked.

Got bored of Tiberian Sun fast, so now we are playing Generals, you need the original to play, as it has to be patched to v1.08 and we play on the EA servers :)

Gonna install "creatively acquired" RA2 and see if we can play that online.
Already have TS/Generals original :mrgreen:

Our current problem, other than for NOT being on the same time schedule to play online, is finding others to game with us, so speak up people!

Hop on chat (see sig) as well, we play Worms Armageddon online too :)

Got the First Decade but im only playing Generals: Zero Hour, and not that much.

Got the first one 8) + some update, red alert + red alert 2, tiberian sun, generals and something I've forgotten :|

TechZ said:
Hop on chat (see sig) as well, we play Worms Armageddon online too :)

I just played that yesterday with my brother (I won big time :mrgreen: )

I have Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 1, and Worms 2. The only problem is that they're 8,000 miles away at the moment. :cry:

That C&C compilation looks like one helluva deal though! :eek:

I had Red Alert 2, that was fun as hell. I remember spending hours creating crappy maps, and allying with 12-year old Malaysian boys through an AOL dial-up connection only to get killed by an Allied tank rush. 8)

My classmates and I played each other on a map that one of them created, and after we destroyed everything we were looking for one last tank that he had hidden in a corner of the map specifically to annoy us. That was fun.

I played Generals and Zero Hour when I was at school, it always was good fun, but I guess I cannot join with the copies I had... ;)
I wouldn't mind a good multiplayer game though

BlaRo said:
I had Red Alert 2, that was fun as hell. I remember spending hours creating crappy maps, and allying with 12-year old Malaysian boys through an AOL dial-up connection only to get killed by an Allied tank rush. 8)

My classmates and I played each other on a map that one of them created, and after we destroyed everything we were looking for one last tank that he had hidden in a corner of the map specifically to annoy us. That was fun.
Well come play again with us! It's fun playing old games, especially together online. :)

well...post the details. Like when you play, where...zero hour? yada yada...names, I dunno.

i'll try to join in on the fun....

We've been playing standard Generals (don't think TechZ has ZH) and although we usually play at like 3 AM PST, we're going to shoot for around 2-4 PST.

Just hop on IRC when you're wanting to play and bug me or TechZ. With our timezones, one of us is bound to be around. ;)

I usually go China and TechZ USA.

And we're playing now if you're around. :)

I love C&C and have all of the games. I can't get them to run on XP any more and was looking forward to the First Decade pack, but then found out that they hadn't changed them to run under XP, which seems really silly to me.