Community (TV Show)

Love the cowboy theme style of paint ball.

And oh my Annie was running. :love:

Did somebody say Annie running?

annie-run1.gif

Now let's slow that down...

annie-run2.gif

There's not enough rep in the world for what you just posted there. But +rep, I can only do so much.

I'm not sure if the paintball pistols they have used in the show are actual paintball guns, but if they are, i want one. Anyone know where I can get one?

Since the show just aired, I'll tag it:

Pierce is leaving? Will he be back outside the group next season, or rejoin, or leave alltogether because NBC can't pay Chevy Chase?!

The finale episode was great. More of this next year.

Since the show just aired, I'll tag it:

Pierce is leaving? Will he be back outside the group next season, or rejoin, or leave alltogether because NBC can't pay Chevy Chase?!

The finale episode was great. More of this next year.

I don't think Pierce is gone at all, I think it was a means of not having a typical "cliche kiss cliffhangar season finale". I would bank on the first episode of Season 3 dealing with the group trying to woo him back or trying to replace him with Chang and missing Pierce.

Well season 2 is over and it ended on a high note. This season had ups and downs, but I enjoyed it and I can say this is one of my favorite shows airing right now. Roll on season 3.

Well first episode of season 3 was on....

wtf was that shit? that sucked quite badly

Community is streets ahead, love the first 2 episodes. The 2001 scene was just awesome!

I was blown away by last nights episode

The timeline in which Troy went to get the pizza had me cracking up....along with the continuation at the very end

This show continues to wow me with its awesomeness. If NBC cancels it, I will go on a murderous rampage.