• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

computer suicide

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
Ok,

you all probably don't care and stuff, but my computer comitted suicide last night. The funny part is the msg on my black scrn:
"ERROR LOADING OPERATING SYSTEM" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean, you gotta laugh at that. It coulda just said; "YOU ARE FUCKED" :lol:

So, I won't be active for some days/weeks ... but who cares .... I'm just so sad cuz the pc took my ca. 20GIG of Top and Fifth Gear down to the devil, which i have spent hrs DLding ....

So Justin, I couldn't be more grateful for the DVDs I will recieve (B4 X-Mas?!?! ;))

Ok, laters you lucky bastards with non-suicidal pc-s :cry:

haz

Get that hard disk into another machine quick smart, see if you can at the very least save your Top Gear.

will try that of course, thx for the advice.

I called my dad and explained what happened. He then called down to the IT dep. at his work and checked if they had any used pc's which they were getting rid off, and it turns out they do!

So I will get a replacement for my dead pc, but it will take a few days ... for now I'm missing class writing this at school ...... :)

haz

if you insert the XP disc, and perform an upgrade, or even reinstall (without format), might work again...

yes, I have tried that - but it doesn't seem to recognize the disc even .....

it's a gonner anyways ... I'm getting another one in a few days .... man I hate it when these sort of things happen. AND I even decided the other day to start burning out all TG and FG eps I have, but the PC died before I got the chance .... buhu ...

haz

Your hard disk might still be fine, if you get another computer you can probably hook your old HD up to the new one and at least copy everything.

you all probably don't care and stuff, but my computer comitted suicide last night.

24818BP.jpg

couldn't resist. :lol: :lol: :lol:

no surprise there ................................................... no empathy???

haz

haz how old is the pc?
maybe it was just "time"
but yeah u can recover the
data i'm sure
just be careful - if u ever see
the words format all, stop and
avoid the "y" key

bahnstormer said:
i'm running 320x240 on my pda sometimes
other times
i
just
how
my
return
button
feels
:D :wink:

Hah! I love it. I remember the old IBM keyboards with that feel and statisfatory 'click' sound it makes whenever you press a key.... I miss those days of horizontal computers and 386SX's. :(