• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Congrats... parts of this site are blocked by the US Army!

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
I went to look at the summary for a Top Gear episode and the downloads section of this site is blocked by the Army's filters.

I got a good chuckle out of that...

It's probably Justin... he snitched on us and said that most of us were for giving those 'fags' their right to get married.

probabely some of the words on that page are on a blacklist, so the page is blocked automatically...

probabely some of the words on that page are on a blacklist, so the page is blocked automatically...

A reasonable explanation as opposed to the ridiculous comment made by Shawn.

It's probably Justin... he snitched on us and said that most of us were for giving those 'fags' their right to get married.

I NEVER called homosexuals or gays "fags" and for you to insinuate that I would name call is wrong!

PLEASE DON'T MENTION MY NAME!! Don't speak for me, don't post what you THINK I would say, make pretend I'm not here.

You CLEARLY have a condescending view on my opinion and don't respect what I think but it is obvious that I wouldn't even get an apology out of this.

Please don't speak for me! :roll:

Re: Congrats... parts of this site are blocked by the US Arm

Re: Congrats... parts of this site are blocked by the US Arm

ssnapier said:
I went to look at the summary for a Top Gear episode and the downloads section of this site is blocked by the Army's filters.

I got a good chuckle out of that...

You can call youself lucky if only the download section was blocked, during my internship I couldn't enter any parts of the site at all, so the U.S. army is not too bad in that context :)

Shawn_230 said:

I disagree with Justin's views on the subject, but could we please keep it to the other thread? :|