Congratulations Audi, BMW & Subaru

The two BMW ads (about FWD) have already been featured in a couple of magazines. I know I've seen one in Car and Driver a few months back. They're pretty surreal and obscure for the casual reader, but after a few glances it's brilliant.

As for the Bentley one...what's the point? Who is that guy, the CEO? And who's he flipping off? Rolls and ze Germans? Ooh, I'm spooked now. Nice suit, though.

The two BMW ads (about FWD) have already been featured in a couple of magazines. I know I've seen one in Car and Driver a few months back. They're pretty surreal and obscure for the casual reader, but after a few glances it's brilliant.

As for the Bentley one...what's the point? Who is that guy, the CEO? And who's he flipping off? Rolls and ze Germans? Ooh, I'm spooked now. Nice suit, though.

dunno who that guy is but it doesnt look anything like Bentley's CEO.

dunno who that guy is but it doesnt look anything like Bentley's CEO.

...and why would Bentley flip off Germans? After all, Bentley is GERMAN now.

I punched my fathers bonneville once because I hated it so much. Left 2 knuckle marks on the driver fender.... piece of garbage.

I swung a breaker bar at the rear deck lid of my old bonneville one time and I thought I broke my hands afterwards it hurt so much.

Not all of them were cheap.

Last edited: