Congratulations, you just joined the Mafia!

oh yes.
mafia.jpg

Aha! Good answer! :clap: See my signature below...

black-charger.jpg

Black Dodge Charger. Now that would look menacing.

So if I just "joined" that means that I'm a lowly soldier, right? I probably won't be able to afford a top-end car, but I still want to send a message to the neighborhood. I also want to tell the Bosses that I have what it takes to be higher in the organization.

http://img296.imageshack.**/img296/2706/cadillacctswebqq7.jpg

It's striking, but not overstated. It has a big motor, a big boot and it performs well enough. It's also not that expensive. I would black out the windows.

Once I get to be a Made Man I would probably get driven around in one of these with bullet proof glass and Kevlar door linings.

http://img246.imageshack.**/img246/559/benzvisionclsconcept001hj9.jpg

Last edited:
1992 Plymouth Colt.
1992-94-plymouth-colt-vista-92108271990204.jpg

Nobody would ever expect anything.

Black Duesenberg and a large fedora

What kind of Mafia are we talking about here? Pure Italian, Italian-American, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, etc? I believe the choice of vehicle would be different for each.

My client with that same car but in a nice hunter green got rid of it because it was not discrete.

He couldn't drive any where with it without people staring at him.

I wouldn't call a Arnage discrete.

Now a E63 Waggon/estate would be IMO the best mobster mobile.

Very fast, yet easy to drive and an assuming. I am sure Mercedes would armor it up as much as you like too. Not sure if I would go as far as B7 though...

e63_estate_arrire.jpg

Just imagine it in black.

Oh and a few Supercharged Range Rovers too...

2349485959.jpg

You know just in case you need to dump the body farther away from the highway...

large4.jpg

One or two Range Rover Sport Supercharged as well since it is about the only SUV that can turn fast on the pavement but can also rock crawl.
well, I used discretevery loosely :p When i see one once in a while on the road, its not a car that instantly catches my attention.

Depends on what Mob job you'll be doing. I'd have a Lincoln Town Car in black, since they fit around 5 bodies in the trunk. And they're cheap to replace, which is good because you'll probably be setting them on fire to get rid of the evidence.

As a vehicle for driving around to pick up protection money, I'd have to say a black XJ Super V8 Portfolio. In black, obviously.

06_Jag_XJ_SprV8_exfrpass34.jpg

Well, if I was mobstering in Australia, where we have police cars that aren't afraid of corners, I'd be thinking these with obligatary tinted windows:

A HSV Senator(pic) or Grange:
09HSV_SSP9637L_m.jpg

An FPV Force 6, or maybe a Force 8(pic) :
hero_force8.jpg

Or a Jag XJR.
2006.jaguar.xjr.jpg

In latin Europe I'd have a black BMW E38 750i or a black BMW E31 850 CSi.

In Miami or LA I'd have the upcoming Mercedes-Benz W221 S65 AMG in white, or a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S in white too.

In Russia a Mercedes-Benz W463 G55 AMG in silver.

In UK a black Phantom ;) epp_b

I think all around the world, the three I've chosen would do alright, but for comedy value:

Russia: Lada Rivera

America: Ford Pinto (Who needs to start a fire? Just reverse into something!)

England: Mini-Moke. Oooo yeah.

Japan: Daihatsu Copen

Continental Europe: Spyker C8+ a funny accent

Russia: Merc S-class two models back.

America: This hurts, but, Marmalade.

England: XJR or Rover 75. Both in black.

Japan: Evo IX.

Continental Europe: Citro?n C6 or Armoured Alfa Romeo 166.

One black TVR(whichever is scarier) followed by two or three Range Rovers, supercharged. For bigger jobs, swap the TVR with a one version ago S8, black.

Hmm...I'd invent an Audi S8.
Don't call the patent office just yet.

You mean like this one?

http://img404.imageshack.**/img404/5893/audi20s8120smallvy4.jpg

My dad sent me this photo he took of the S8 at the local car show this year.
http://img257.imageshack.**/img257/7286/audis82kt3.jpg