Congress creates new auto anti drunk driving mandate

GRtak

Forum Addict
Same. Drunk/drink driving is a problem, but I can only imagine how badly this mandate will be implemented.

Quick edit: The majority always suffers for the minority. Don't you remember the whole classroom getting punished for a few bad apples?

It'll most likely be an add-on module and easily disabled. Where's the outcry of "mah freedumbs" with this anyways?

I don't think drunk driving is good, but to force the auto manufacterers to create a solution to a problem that is self control is not up to them. Fuck blame shifting. Where's the procautions for gun brands preventing unstable people from hurting others? Is it the gun manufacter's fault their product was involved in killing people?

It'll most likely be an add-on module and easily disabled. Where's the outcry of "mah freedumbs" with this anyways?

I don't think drunk driving is good, but to force the auto manufacterers to create a solution to a problem that is self control is not up to them. Fuck blame shifting. Where's the procautions for gun brands preventing unstable people from hurting others? Is it the gun manufacter's fault their product was involved in killing people?
Nope. Nope. Not touching that one.

So how much of that trillion will actually be used for, you know, fixing bridges and the crumbling highways all politicians swear they'll do something about?

Nope. Nope. Not touching that one.

So how much of that trillion will actually be used for, you know, fixing bridges and the crumbling highways all politicians swear they'll do something about?
100% is being spent on infrastructure. This mandate cost the government nothing. Are you saying that the 17 billion on road safety isn't part of infrastructure?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Then im sure you will be disappointed with anything,

This is a massive infrastructure victory that while is only a tenth of what we need will mean massive improvements for Americans lives. In this particular piece of protecting our investment (and our lives) people buying cars are paying for it not everyone. You won't hear straphangers complaining about paying for highways in Kansas.

Then im sure you will be disappointed with anything,

This is a massive infrastructure victory that while is only a tenth of what we need will mean massive improvements for Americans lives. In this particular piece of protecting our investment (and our lives) people buying cars are paying for it not everyone. You won't hear straphangers complaining about paying for highways in Kansas.

I'm very cynical about things here because what happens versus what we say we will do are very different things, so again I will say, I'll believe it when I see it when it comes to that infrastructure bill.