Conspiracy of Silence - (banned documentary).wmv

Cruzz563

Needs a job!
Car(s)
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust (Do want)
http://www.mininova.org/tor/106305

THIS is from the Discovery Channel, it's a banned documentary the government paid MILLIONS to cover up.

So I'm distributing it via BT ^_^
enjoy!

What's it about?

Dunno, have only gotten thru the first few minutes.
The evil in charge maybe ;)

Looking at it now, just wanted to get out on the net more...it seems to be about Lawrence King and a multi million dollar fraud and cover ups in the government at the highest level.

Sweet, I gotta get this. Can anybody say Politcal Science class viewing? I would rip the class apart with all the conservatives in my class.

Thanks for the heads up.

I will warn you it's shitty quality, it's 55 minutes squeezed into 40 MB. The video is from 1994 and it's prolly a vhs rip...I want to contact Discovery OR the BBC and see if they still have copies. At the beginning of the film it says that they were ordered to destroy all copies of the film. It's corruption in the Rebulican party in the Regan era.

I'm always skeptical on the whole "banned" things.

Wikipedia's got an article on it. Text in white for spoilers.

Wikipedia said:
Conspiracy of Silence is a 56 minute documentary film detailing an alleged Lawrence "Larry" King child sex scandal that involved many children from Nebraska institution, Boys Town. The organized child sex parties implicated the Reagan and Bush White House during the 1980s. King was the ringleader of the sex ring which had links to other fellow political conservatives in Washington D.C. including Republican lobbyist Craig Spence, Sen. Elizabeth Dole's staff, along with members of the financial elite of Nebraska.

As the story goes, the documentary was produced over the course of ten months by British corporation Yorkshire Television for broadcast in the US on May 3, 1994 on the Discovery Channel. However, threats from Congress of more restrictive television legislation resulted in the documentary never being aired. Most copies of the finished product were destroyed by parties unknown, but a mostly completed work print of the documentary was sent anonymously to former State Senator Nebraska attorney John DeCamp a year after all copies were supposedly destroyed. The movie can be found with various file sharing programs such as BitTorrent or through the Freenet. Adherents to the movie's outlook claim that the case has never been fully brought to justice and that many of the investigators and witnesses have subsequently died under suspicious circumstances. There was, however a small victory in the amount of 1,000,000 to Paul A. Bonacci.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_of_Silence

I just went to the link...at the bottom there's links to chunks and I believe a full part for those who don't want to get it via BT. It's also on usenet on alt.binaries.multimedia :)

The government prolly banned it, so that idiots on the Inet dl and believe it ;-)

I'm on it!!!

Deeply interesting and deeply disturbing. Watched the whole thing, thanks.

nice, the link on wiki is 240mb, I'm getting it, will tell you about quality

Ren's too slow...quality is slightly better AND it has part 2. Download it!

The files off Wikipedia are only 13 minutes long each and are just parts of the same thing as originally posted. :thumbsdown:

Shawn_230 said:
The files off Wikipedia are only 13 minutes long each and are just parts of the same thing as originally posted. :thumbsdown:

There's a third link under those two chunks/clips. It's a .mov :canadian: