Conspiracy Thread.

ONLY BECAUSE JFK KILLED DUMBLEDORE

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it's just that most journalists are college educated. That education tends to produce a little more open-minded individual who tends to lean a little left.

I think what you mean to say is that university education produces LESS open-minded individuals who lean a LOT left as a result of leftist indoctrination by bleeding-heart professors blathering unchecked.

How many college-students for Obama did you hear saying "Oh, yeah, John McCain has the right idea on a few points, but I think overall Barack Obama will be a more effective leader." - Never, because leftist indoctrination does not beget critical thinking.

how about : THE STIG IS BEN COLLINS!!!!11111eleven.

Here is one going around downtown cafes in Cairo, the US and Israel are backing all the pirate operations going on around the Somali coast to increase there military presence in the red sea and around the gulf, and to weaken Egypt's economy ( by having ships avoiding the suez canal ). With Egypt being the icing on top of their middle eastern oil cake.

Here is one going around downtown cafes in Cairo, the US and Israel are backing all the pirate operations going on around the Somali coast to increase there military presence in the red sea and around the gulf, and to weaken Egypt's economy ( by having ships avoiding the suez canal ). With Egypt being the icing on top of their middle eastern oil cake.

I really don't think the Somalian pirates need any "backing". They can do quite well on their own.

I don't really think that some fishermen can go out into the middle of the sea and capture huge shipping boats without any prior training or arming, plus where were these pirates before ? did they just discover pirating this past year . It's all part of the plan !

Interesting idea considering that the U.S. gives Egypt billions in aid. Egypt has received $50 billion since 1975 from the United States government. In 2009 Egypt will received $1.5 billion from the United States.

In addition the United States Navy has stated that the pirates are not something that they want to deal with. If they wanted to increase their presence they would have said the opposite but they have not. It has been countries other than the United States who have increased their presence in the area.

Please pay no attention to illogical and unintelligent accusations in the future.

Those billions are all part of the camp david peace treaty with israel , which has played a major role in limiting all the Arab-Israeli conflicts for the past 30 years. And that gave israel time to breathe ( except for minor scruffs in lebanon). That doesn't mean the US likes us or is on our side but they are just buying israel's peace and existence knowing that we don't want any conflict with the US.

Anyway it was just a theory.

Here's a little conspiracy theory from my corner of Eastern Europe...

Our country is still being ruled by Communists and has been for the last 63 years.

Oh hang on... it's not a theory, it's reality. Most of the people in power in my country are ex-Commies.

Search your feelings, you KNOW it to be true

Your mom's bad reputation actually comes from your grandma. She sleazily hints towards your mom's sluttines to keep people's attention off the fact that she's a total whore.

american stig

american stig

ihave one

stigs fat american cousin was rosie o donnell :mrgreen: