Contact Form Hall Of Shame

Yeah! All the ludacris stuff gets a bit lost from time to time...

Yeah! All the ludacris stuff gets a bit lost from time to time...

Ludacris?

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/04/07/ludaimage2mn9.jpg

I'm not a fan of his acting... or rapping in fact.

^ lol, stylin' sideburns.

+1 for hall of shame, although i'd prob end up in there... =\

Ludacris?

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/04/07/ludaimage2mn9.jpg

I'm not a fan of his acting... or rapping in fact.

You spell it differently? My spell checker said it was ok...

^ The word is supposed to be ludicrous... no worries, I was trying to be witty.

i wonder if he really gets it shaved like that everyday or just spray painted it on :|

I wonder if we should just create a Hall of Shame sub-forum for stuff like this, infamous threads and links to some of the idiocy that happens online.

Just an idea.

I suggested that many months ago and it never went anywhere...

I especially like the first Iranian guy... they no understand English so well you know? :p

Yes, we know that, Shawn. The Iranian's, they no understand the English.

;):p

please remove the images in this thread as they are copyright and i have not given authorisation to use them http://forums.finalgear.com/automot...a-and-ma-gane-iii-spotted-in-australia-26894/

Viper007Bond said:
I'd be happy to, but only if you actually provide some proof. For all I know, you're some random guy on the Internet.

here is proof. please remove them immediately. you do not have permission to steal the pics off carpoint.

[his name],

Here's another one interested in your pics. I'll let him know that I've sent his details to you.

Regards,

Ken Gratton
News Editor
carsales.com Ltd

That's some e-mail he copy/pasted which last I looked, doesn't count as proof of ownership.

Viper007Bond said:
As I said before, I'd be more than happy to remove them if you actually provide some proof that you specifically are the copyright holder of the photographs. A copy/paste of some random e-mail isn't proof. The photos aren't watermarked, so I have no way of verifying that you are telling the truth.

And accusing me of things I didn't do (I didn't post the photos) isn't a good way to get things done either.

Now of course he threatens me:

ok. i hope you have legal representation. i will forward these emails onto both carpoint where the images were stolen from and to automedia-online who now own the international rights to the photos. you have the ability to take the photos down, and the way you have handled this makes you reponsible. you may try to hide behind the fact it was posted by a user, but in court your emails make you liable. the few other forums contacted have all removed the pics.

Viper007Bond said:
For the third time, I'D BE HAPPY TO REMOVE THEM IF YOU ACTUALLY PROVIDE SOMETHING OTHER THAN "THEY'RE MINE, TAKE THEM DOWN!!!". I respect people's requests for image removal, but I don't respect people threatening me.

Simply asking nicely and providing a little proof (such as the photos being shown on CarPoint or your website) would have gotten them removed long ago.

Update:

here is an original not shown on carpoint. please have the respect to take the photos down.

Viper007Bond said:
See how easy it is when you provide some actual proof?

Removed.

Don't you just love how people threaten to get letigous on the intenret? You must have more stuff like that stashed away, I know I do. During my time as a mod on the Introversion forums I'd get atleast one email a week with some someone saying "yO dUdE! i DoWnLoAdEd UpLiNk OfF kAzAa BuT iT dIdN't HaVe nO cOdE cArD! cAn YoU sEnD mE oNe Or TelL mE hOw To CrAcK iT!?". Yes, illegally download the game and then ask a moderator on the official game forums for help.

During my time as a mod on the Introversion forums I'd get atleast one email a week with some someone saying "yO dUdE! i DoWnLoAdEd UpLiNk OfF kAzAa BuT iT dIdN't HaVe nO cOdE cArD! cAn YoU sEnD mE oNe Or TelL mE hOw To CrAcK iT!?". Yes, illegally download the game and then ask a moderator on the official game forums for help.

:lmao:

It got so bad I acctually started replying to them. It normally went "Well I'm normally not allowed to do this, but since it's you and all and you can't afford the game I'll make an exception". And I'd email them a fake file that said "BUY THE FUCKING GAME YOU CHEAP COCKSUCKER!". On more than one ocasion they emailed me back with "file dont work, what to do or how to get it working".

It still happens on ocasion to this very day.

Like they can take down the photos? Seriously, they can try and sue but the courts will laugh them out. We have no obligations to remove content.

Secondly, that is NOT a valid document for removal. They are required to send a DMCA notice. And because I think that "ken" is a stupidfuck, I have blacklisted their domain.

Last edited:
Like they can take down the photos? Seriously, they can try and sue but the courts will laugh them out. We have no obligations to remove content.

Secondly, that is NOT a valid document for removal. They are required to send a DMCA notice. And because I think that "ken" is a stupidfuck, I have blacklisted their domain.

I know that which is why I laughed at him when he threatened to sue. I merely removed them because he eventually asked nicely and because they were hosted on Phyrefile -- it's not worth having to deal with the moron IMO.

But if you're that intent on saying "fuck you", I'll ignore the message next time. :lol:

We received no emails to the "abuse" department on phyrefile, so let 'em sue.

It got so bad I acctually started replying to them. It normally went "Well I'm normally not allowed to do this, but since it's you and all and you can't afford the game I'll make an exception". And I'd email them a fake file that said "BUY THE FUCKING GAME YOU CHEAP COCKSUCKER!". On more than one ocasion they emailed me back with "file dont work, what to do or how to get it working".

It still happens on ocasion to this very day.

:lol:

You were an introversion mod? I love their products, uplink in particular. Searched forever to find a store selling it before steam put it out. I still have my install disk and code card.

Technically I still am, but I haven't been over there in ages and I've left the community for the most part. If you check the credits for Uplink, Darwinia, and Defcon, you will see my name listed under the beta testers section. I was also one of the leading forces for the mod community along with a fellow named Icepick.