Contact Form Hall Of Shame

He just won't give up. He must really be sad and butt hurt.

It seems shocking to me that so many idiots in their early to mid twenties found one place to congregate in and as a contributing member of society i am appalled at the laziness displayed here, get a real job so taht you can pay for things instead of stealing them.

IP banned him.

I wish to re-visit this post. I am so offended that I was left out of this insult as my mid-twenties were nearly twenty years ago. I am 52 now and deserve the same insults as you younger guys. This is pure unadulterated age bias and finalgear.com should not put up with this. I demand you write this kid and tell him to edit his email to insult people in all age groups or we will sue him for age discrimination. That is all carry on.

:lmao:

hear hear!

I wish to re-visit this post. I am so offended that I was left out of this insult as my mid-twenties were nearly twenty years ago. I am 52 now and deserve the same insults as you younger guys. This is pure unadulterated age bias and finalgear.com should not put up with this. I demand you write this kid and tell him to edit his email to insult people in all age groups or we will sue him for age discrimination. That is all carry on.
Here's one for you: Resize your sig, rule breaker!