• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Cool Things :)

Gabkicks

all u hve to do is rename x2.raw to dumpvalve.raw and put it in the data\snd folder.

Thanks downloading them now, do I always have to start that smokeprog at the same time as LFS? That's anoying

u extracted the zip into the folder and renamed the file to dumpvalve.raw, replacing old one??

Stupid crap fucked my GPU drivers, and I had to restart...
Never again.

Buba

Works fine for me. I suppose you guys named it DumpValve.raw ? The lowercase version might cause trouble, who knows ?

Gabkicks said:
OMG, LOL i dont know how u guys can screw up such simple installations :bangin:

Didn't install the soundthingy, would be hard for a soundfile to crash the GPU drivers, I guess...

The other thing is just fucked up, the first thing to crash my comp since ever...

Buba

The smoke mod looks really nice. Too bad that it kills your framerate when set to high :(
Anyway, I've found some nice high-res sky textures. Combined they look excellent.

http://img291.imageshack.**/img291/929/s27uw.th.jpg

swek said:
Works fine for me. I suppose you guys named it DumpValve.raw ? The lowercase version might cause trouble, who knows ?

what did you name it?... dumpvalve.raw or DumpValve.raw?