Cool Videos

The video is a joke about overweight SUV's waiting to happen.......

I tried finding a video of how smashed up the Nitro got in a crash test. Sadly no luck. :(

That SUV is actually fairly small.

Jeez, I just thought it was a cool video, I never said it was a cool car.

D-Fence: Looks like it did pretty good in those tests, especially side-on.

Oh my... leaving the bunny-hopping aside, she can't even steer a car?? And she has a license??

Looked like she stalled out and then really messed up like Joey's crash..

Is my guess right?

[YOUTUBE]YWTJebKeKZw[/YOUTUBE]

"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!"

Schwarzenegger for president!!!!!!!:clap:

Schwarzenegger for president!!!!!!!:clap:

May I direct you to Article II of the US Constituiton?

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

And to The Governator's IMDB page?
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Date of birth (location)
30 July 1947
Thal, Styria, Austria

And I'm pretty sure that since he was born in 1947 he wasn't a citizen of the US in 1776.

And I'm pretty sure that since he was born in 1947 he wasn't a citizen of the US in 1776.

I know at the moment he can't technically be president but that only means we need to change the Constitution.

And before you go further I am kidding. Though it would be interesting.........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o2JT9N5Un0&eurl=[/youtube]

THAT drunk, i've never been :lmao:

In my next life, I wanna be a Tiddy Bear!

[youtube]gw1g2yKxb0I[/youtube]

I love that name. Tiddybear.
Roflmao.

OMG at first I thought it was a SNL or joke commercial, then as it went on I realized it's real!

Anyone who buys that is an idiot

Looked like she stalled out and then really messed up like Joey's crash..

Is my guess right?

So it seems.

First she stalls, then i'm assuming she floors it (more or less) to make sure she doesn't stall again. But then she fails to steer and we all know the result.

On another site there was one guy who was commenting about the crapy rear suspension of the Octavia, as one of the reasons the car flippes over (besides the driver, that is :p )