Cool Videos

I'm not amused.

I'm a bit confused what's going on with the language there... the girl's German sounds good enough, but something's not right. For example she actually said bicycle instead of motorcycle at one point, I can't imagine a native speaker ever doing that. :confused:

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused what's going on with the language there... the girl's German sounds good enough, but something's not right. For example she actually said bycicle instead of motorcycle at one point, I can't imagine a native speaker ever doing that. :confused:

She's not a professional. She tries to sound like a professional actor or reporter but fails in doing so, her language is too clear and pronounced. I think she memorized the text and that's why she used "Fahrrad" instead of "Motorrad" at one point.

Probably a comedy or satire program from a niche TV station on German TV.

I've seen that before and I'm convinced it was filmed in Britain, 'NO ENTRY' is written on the road at 0:52 and, although you can't make out the letters and numbers, I'm pretty sure the number plate on the van is a British one.

Agreed, that looks like a Bedford van........not to many of those in Germany to my knowledge.

If it is Britain he is also driving on the wrong side of the road.

Posted this in the Chuck thread, might as well throw it in here too. Chris Klein from Street Fighter...

My favorite lines are "I love this job" and "this guy walks through the raindrops"

Last edited:
I don't understand what this music instrument is or how it works.. but this is still awesome