Cool Videos

Polar Bears destroying cameras disguised as snow and icebergs.

Polar Bears destroying cameras disguised as snow and icebergs.

Well, that was somewhat awesome. Not so much for the polar bear curiosity, but for the spherical camera looking like something from Portal. :p

[video=youtube;oY6tCnu-1Do]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY6tCnu-1Do[/video]

EDIT: By request, here is asdfmovie: The Complete Collection. :)

Last edited:
Last edited:

I love you. You have literally made my day.

Also those cats are awesome.

Edit: In fact - this whole page is amazing win.

And I'm going to add London's 2011 fireworks - just like Sydney they're damn good. :)

Last edited:

bad video, sounds like a battlefield in real life.

hate the fact that there is never any good firework show here, just a whole bunch of drunken idiots doing something insane.

Last edited:

Perpetuum Jazzile did it again. They actually managed to sing two of Slovenias most loved national songs, Na avtocesti ( On the autobahn, 0.00-0.36 ) and Na Golici ( On Golica, 0.36 onwards ). You can find originals on YT and compare...it's uncanny how similar it came out.

Last edited:
And I'm going to add London's 2011 fireworks - just like Sydney they're damn good. :)

I watched this on live on TV and thought it was epic, now that I've seen it again whilst not under the influence of Becks I'm glad that it still looks epic. Especially the bit with Song 2.

Also, this:

bad video, sounds like a battlefield in real life.

hate the fact that there is never any good firework show here, just a whole bunch of drunken idiots doing something insane.

Happens pretty much every night in Limerick.

If you have the attention span of a gold fish, get the gist of it first, then skip to the last 40 seconds.

[video=youtube;7LYbl-gO3ak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYbl-gO3ak[/video]

A question, and think of it as nothing but a question, because I genuinely do not know: Do Miata drivers have a uh...Napoleon complex?

A question, and think of it as nothing but a question, because I genuinely do not know: Do Miata drivers have a uh...Napoleon complex?

I'm sure plenty do. Locally not much of an issue, and we kind of thrive on the attitude people have toward the cars. Until you get idiots in extremely expensive/fast cars that are very slow.

Alternatively you get the guys who hear the stories of miata drivers chasing/catching/beating the much faster cars and think because of it they are actually faster... in their stock 1.6 with a style bar and automatic transmission.

Last edited:
Happens pretty much every night in Limerick.

Same here, usually by the house down the street full of young dudes in lowered Commodores. They were at it 'till 4am on Boxing Day night apparently...thank the cosmos for double-glazing! I slept through it, others clearly did not. Funny thing is on NYE itself, according to my mum (I was down in Geelong) there was nobody there at all. :lol:

The police have been informed about them setting off illegal fireworks all the time, but they can't really do anything, most of the people who hang around there are (no surprise) not really permanent residents.

Last edited:
You can find originals on YT and compare...it's uncanny how similar it came out.

So what you're saying is, the choir sucks and it's amazing how they got a song right?

If you have the attention span of a gold fish, get the gist of it first, then skip to the last 40 seconds.

This was offensively boring. :neutral: :lol:

Last edited:
So what you're saying is, the choir sucks and it's amazing how they got a song right?

No, I'm saying that they recreated a famous national song using nothing but their voices. That's why it's amazing.