Cool Videos

leviathan

Snores like a puppy
DONOR
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3

Now... I have some questions here. How the hell does one come up with a Spaghetti Bridge World Championship? How the hell does one get anyone to participate and watch that? And finally, how does 1kg of spaghetti hold almost 400kg of weight? o_O

Mercedes5CLR

Car(s)
2014 Ford Taurus
[video=youtube;9D05ej8u-gU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D05ej8u-gU[/video]

Great video, thanks for posting. Makes me feel pretty good after going to a funeral this week for my GF's Grandfather.

Last edited:
Reactions: LP

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Maybe they became sterile? Also counts as a Darwin award.

Archie411

Car(s)
Go away....look at something else...
Thats awesome! The dance moves are a bit meh but the idea and the execution is totally awesome. The biggest question is, how the hell do the dancers dance without knocking each other out?

Buktu

Car(s)
Suzuki Swift 1.3 2006
That was insane, must have taken a lot of coordination and practice.

jmsprovan

[video=youtube;a4149-LMFl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a4149-LMFl0[/video]

Car(s)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (USDM)
So it's a female truck driver... that's not unusual.

I know plenty of them.

The bad female drivers are the ones like my mom, complain that everyone else suck at driving, then crash into a railing.
Or a friends girlfriend, who also took down a railing in her car, because she sneezed.

But it works both ways, i know a guy with a show built Audi A3, expensive paint, he wouldn't let anyone else drive his car, so on a road trip he fell asleep.. and again... railing :p
What is it about you that makes people around you want to drive in to railings? :p