Cool Videos

This year Queen Elizabeth is celebrating sixty years of not yet sinking! Her life displayed here in six seconds plus twenty additional seconds to show the title screen.

Last edited:
No rear wing on the red car? Its handling didn't seem hindered. Is it wingless by design?

Nope, apparently it was knocked off. He did seem quite a bit slower than the others, that must have been the reason.

He's an idiot for driving like that without a rearwing, he'd be an idiot even if he still had it. He was all over the place.

Was that a fucking VW FOX???

Close.
It?s a Gol, a sibling of the Fox.
(I don?t get VW?s line, they seem to overlap a lot...)
vw-gol-g4-volkswagen.jpg

Side note: this piece of shit is the standard for "drag racing" here. :|

No rear wing on the red car? Its handling didn't seem hindered. Is it wingless by design?

He had been driving around without the wing for many laps, I think it was probably 5+ laps. Black car that crashed was the one that took off his wing. But you don't need a wing in Monaco apparently.

Black cars father also crashed in Monaco, and drove another year with no rear wing (no 5 car in preview)

This reminds me that in Monaco every year there are huge banners, at the most desireable locations, for Zepter. Who apparently make cookware, and calls this cookware "home art". Where does one purchase these items and what do they cost?

Last edited:
Oh crap I watched the Obama video again and it fooled me, there was a picture of a baby at the end and clicking it made me vote for Justin Bieber! CAUTION: DO NOT CLICK ON CUTE BABY, it is a ruse! At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar wooo!

Here's a compilation of the lipsyncing done by the brilliant S?derberg for Kobra in SVT.

Last edited:
This reminds me that in Monaco every year there are huge banners, at the most desireable locations, for Zepter. Who apparently make cookware, and calls this cookware "home art". Where does one purchase these items and what do they cost?

They cost a lot! A 7 piece standard set costs around 1400 eur, we're currently paying for it. It's a pay for it, then get it type of deal!
But as my future wife says, their cookware is awesome! Very good quality, inox 18/10, life time guarantee etc.
I'm surprised you don't know of it. Although it's very common around these parts, partly cause the owner is Serbian i suppose. IIRC, guy's filthy rich :D
And they make all kinds of stuff, not just cookware :)

They cost a lot! A 7 piece standard set costs around 1400 eur, we're currently paying for it. It's a pay for it, then get it type of deal!
But as my future wife says, their cookware is awesome! Very good quality, inox 18/10, life time guarantee etc.
I'm surprised you don't know of it. Although it's very common around these parts, partly cause the owner is Serbian i suppose. IIRC, guy's filthy rich :D
And they make all kinds of stuff, not just cookware :)
A pay for it and then get it kind of deal? :D Sounds like a deal! I really hate those other deals where you pay for something and never get it :p

Yeah the only time I ever remember about Zepter is during the GP and then nothing until the next GP a year later. I looked up Zepters "outlets" in Sweden and it's either here zepter.JPG or here or here.

Last edited: