Cool Videos

^ Hahaha. Nice move. Doesn't look like that was the first try, judging from the car missing a wheel.

haha, yeah, but the broken car isn't nearly as rugged as the one jumping (a Rustler VXL).

The guy who played Barth on You Can't Do That On Television died this week. Damn....

[YOUTUBE]39RzAASfv6I[/YOUTUBE]

Toyota wants in on the robots and have made a robot that can run 1km/h faster than Hondas ASIMO.

[YOUTUBE]sv35ItWLBBk[/YOUTUBE]

Of course, since it's a toyota instead of a honda it'll be more boring than the honda, get a worse rating in the JD Power and Associates survey, get covered in fake wood, rebadged as a lexus and sold to old people, or covered in subwoofers and sold as a scion, and eventually get knocked off for a tenth of the price by the Chinese. Their Mobiro-knockoff will be called Bobiro and catastrophically fail a crash test before it gets introduced to the european market.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgfyVZEHcLQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ms2klX-puUU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgfyVZEHcLQ[/YOUTUBE]

Nice find. I guess everybody having sex is incest because we are all brothers and sisters :lol:.

^ It's worse than just incest. Cain and Abel were both male... Oh how religion fucks itself over. Both literally and metaphorically :p

^ It's worse than just incest. Cain and Abel were both male... Oh how religion fucks itself over. Both literally and metaphorically :p

Adam and Eve had more kids than just Cain and Abel. There was incest but i don't Cain and Abel had sex. From what I've heard people say the incest was ok because Adam, Eve and all of there kids were "perfect" so the kids didn't come out messed up.

Adam and Eve had more kids than just Cain and Abel. There was incest but i don't Cain and Abel had sex. From what I've heard people say the incest was ok because Adam, Eve and all of there kids were "perfect" so the kids didn't come out messed up.

You serious? I'm laughing so hard now.

Does the bible actually say how many kids Adam and Eve had?
And incest is ALWAYS wrong it doesn't matter how perfect they are, and if those kids were perfect shouldn't we all still be "perfect"?

Does the bible actually say how many kids Adam and Eve had?
And incest is ALWAYS wrong it doesn't matter how perfect they are, and if those kids were perfect shouldn't we all still be "perfect"?

Yep it does. They had quite a few. We aren't perfect anymore because of the whole Eve in the Garden of Eden with the apple thing.

Last edited:
Yep it does. They had quite a few. We aren't perfect anymore because of the whole Eve in the Garden of Eden with the apple thing.

Rofl, I can't make up my mind whether muslims or christians are stupider right now :lol::lol::lol:

Rofl, I can't make up my mind whether muslims or christians are stupider right now :lol::lol::lol:

I'd say they are both equally stupid...

Beware of those crazy aussie girls

[YOUTUBE]hoF_fa9TMDk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wZb4vwMV8lY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: