Cool Videos

^i raise

[video=youtube;_NuERX-5kc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NuERX-5kc0[/video]

^i raise

[video=youtube;_NuERX-5kc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NuERX-5kc0[/video]

You know what's alot more disgusting? I was in a room with some fanatical 'Standaard' (the red team who's 'star' committed the offense) supporters when that match was on, their response was 'that the victim had it coming , serves him right for opposing us'

Que? supporters? brainwashed idiots........

What were they trying to do anyway? Kill themselves? They even failed at that ... I also love how the guy/gal filming just keeps on filming while there are two friends (?) on the ground screaming in pain ... no, not love ... what?s the word for 'going to a special hell for that alone'?

There is a pattern in that, haven't you noticed yet?

If this would be a German clip, people would immediately go "Oh shit, call for an ambulance!!"

But since the American people have obviously gotten so used to unbelievably stupid things like that from TV shows (and from the internet, too -- let's face it, 90 % of those brain-amputees are American), that it takes them a moment to realize, when somebody is really in pain and not just doing a show.

I thought he'd broken his neck, for sure

You know what's alot more disgusting? I was in a room with some fanatical 'Standaard' (the red team who's 'star' committed the offense) supporters when that match was on, their response was 'that the victim had it coming , serves him right for opposing us'

Sounds like Vacouver fans after Bertuzzi hit Steve moore.

I really hate the fact the guy is still in the NHL, and worse he is on the Detroit Red Wings.

well, i kind of agree with him

he is such dirty player, will kick everyones legs from under their ass, and every interview mentions that football isn't a sport of sissies and everyone should harden the fuck up.

i'm still convinced it's his own fault. if he hadn't been taunting everyone with his big mouth, it probably wouldn't have happened

Last edited:
well, i kind of agree with him

he is such dirty player, will kick everyones legs from under their ass, and every interview mentions that football isn't a sport of sissies and everyone should harden the fuck up.
they showed him right!

I agree that footballers (and men in general while were at it) as a whole need to harden the fuck up instead of wearing manbags and colouring their hair, but kicking someones legs out from under his ass is way different from kicking someone a double fracture ending his career.....

I had one of those (not sports related) 2 years ago, mine looked even worse when I landed (my foot was actualy flipped backwards) , its something I do not wish on anyone, especialy not over some game......

Sounds like Vacouver fans after Bertuzzi hit Steve moore.

I really hate the fact the guy is still in the NHL, and worse he is on the Detroit Red Wings.

WHAT? This was an assault! Nothing less! He was attacked cowardly from behind .. what a freakin pussy the attacker was..

I agree.

Pomplamoose with Ben Folds and Nick Hornby.

someone please translate.. Zlatan is at it again..

someone please translate.. Zlatan is at it again..
*snip*

That old guy have been trash talking Zlatan for a long time, and Zlatan told him to stfu.

That's it..

That old guy have been trash talking Zlatan for a long time, and Zlatan told him to stfu.

That's it..

Uhm .. yeah, I know that. I was asking for someone to translate it..