Cool Videos

Hopefully not a re-post...

The happy life of a German train driver:

"Yes, mom...[sarcastictone]go ahead and show me what you think dubstep sounds like...[/sarcastictone]" *sigh* :roll:

[video=youtube;spMaP-_Cq_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spMaP-_Cq_8&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

I gotta say...I dig the one mechanical sharpener with the window. :)

One of the funniest moments caught on film at a Make It Funky party.
here is Robb G's comment: "This girl came up to me and harassed me 3 times while I was playing. She was upset that I wasn't paying enough attention to her and her friend dancing on stage. Rubbing herself on me and yelling in my ear. The first time I was very polite. The second time I was firm and told her I'd be rude if there was a 3rd time. What you see in this video is the 3rd time and final time. I was in the tail-end of a layered 3 minute mix with both volumes at 10 and she came over, pulled on my headphone cord while yelling at me."

Something a friend of mine made, with another friend from years ago on guitar, and another friend from about that same time (yes, that's his real name) on bass.

If I reemember right, it's ~9,000 shots (stick with it...the guitar eventually changes from how it starts...)

I've told him he badly needs to rehost at 720 and 1080.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of Top Gear behind the scenes videos, but I don't think I've ever seen this one :D:

That is not cool.

That is not cool.

I don't approve of giving laxatives to birds but seeing them shit on people never gets old.