Cool Videos

First we have more poisonous animals than Australia, now raining spiders?!?

:lol:

Fuck, we voted these people into office?

I think it reflects well on Canada that you have normal people for politicians and not fundamental loonies who lack all form of self irony. But I admit I did look for Onion watermark when I watched that.

[video=youtube;-tUHJnl8qPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-tUHJnl8qPM#![/video]

Awesome. I wish they'd show more of this kind of stuff on Mythbusters rather than a million explosions a hundred times.

Awesome. I wish they'd show more of this kind of stuff on Mythbusters rather than a million explosions a hundred times.

tested.com is great for showing Adam in his cave, building cool shit.

Yeah, I watched a bunch of those videos at one point, but had forgotten about it since. Thanks for posting it again. :)

Tested was always great, but they got bought by some media company and they are now involved with Jamie and Adam. For some reason Jamie doesn't get involved. Adam does loads of great stuff.

this is what mythbusters used to be, but as Adam has said on occasion there are people who do most of the build work, which is both useful and kind of sad.

Tested was always great, but they got bought by some media company and they are now involved with Jamie and Adam. For some reason Jamie doesn't get involved. Adam does loads of great stuff.

Jamie has done one or two videos, I was watching the video with him and Will talking about welding. I just wish Will and Norm would stop interrupting them all the time. :roll:

Jamie has done one or two videos, I was watching the video with him and Will talking about welding. I just wish Will and Norm would stop interrupting them all the time. :roll:

He did the welding and the jetboat, maybe one more?
But Adam does podcasts and shows his interests and sites he frequents. You hear Norms camera alot. :lol:

I miss the Whiskey Media days though. :(

Discovery should change name to Explosion Channel. Now Sony kept talking about the PS4 for 2 hours yesterday and all you need to know is below