Cool Videos

Only tin foil hatters seem to get Alex Jones.

On behalf of the United States, I apologize that he was given a passport in the first place to be let out.

Good birgirpall videos are those where he reviews properly broken games.

Like Star Trek.

Note: The spinning is an animation bug, not goofing around.

:lmao:

I never understood whats so funny about birgirpall. I just sit there for a few minutes and turn it off without so much as a smile cracked. It just sounds like some idiot kid smoked up so high out of his mind that he has no idea of whats going on. I was surround by enough of that living in a frat house for 4 years.

/grumpyoldman

Last edited:
I never understood whats so funny about birgirpall. I just sit there for a few minutes and turn it off without so much as a smile cracked. It just sounds like some idiot kid smoked up so high out of his mind that he has no idea of whats going on. I was surround by enough of that living in a frat house for 4 years.

/grumpyoldman

amen brother!

How much alcohol did you have before? Because I could only imagine laughing at that, when I'm drunk and already having a laughing-flash.

I must be stupid. I find most of his videos to be hilarious. :dunno:

I mean the video game glitches are funny. I was laughed at Spock spinning around, but I could live without that so called commentary. I ended up muting the video after a minute or two. I'd rather have someone like Nerdcubed narrate the glitch video.

people have different sense of humor, why is this even a topic?

That birgirpall was hilarious even though it was the new long format. *stretches out and floats away*

I can't help laughing at his videos and his laugh, it makes me look like a nutter when watching it in work lunch times with earphones in.