Cool Videos

One of the reasons I haven't bought a bike again after selling mine.
This shit is too common here.

What the fuck ...

He should have road off instead of stopping...

I blame autocorrect...

And get shot while driving away? No fucking way.

I'm still stunned that they would steal a fucking bike. And they need 3 people for it. Where are they gonna sit? The bike can fit only 1 person, 2 maybe if it had a rack.

Still... WHAT THE FUCK!

And get shot while driving away? No fucking way.

I'm still stunned that they would steal a fucking bike. And they need 3 people for it. Where are they gonna sit? The bike can fit only 1 person, 2 maybe if it had a rack.

Still... WHAT THE FUCK!

I don't think the guy is a very good shot from the way he handled a gun, plus a moving target is harder to hit, and the more distance you put between you and the bad guy increases your odds. Just what I would do.

I don't think the guy is a very good shot from the way he handled a gun, plus a moving target is harder to hit, and the more distance you put between you and the bad guy increases your odds. Just what I would do.

:|

If you start riding away (not quickly, it's a bicycle on dirt) and the guy starts shooting (pretty much point blank since you can't get away fast enough) the probability if you getting shot is very close to 100% no matter how bad a shot he is.

A fan film with the actual actor in it - Thomas Jane. This was posted on YT in 2012 sorry if it has been here before but it is cool.

Marvel need to make a new Punisher movie now, please no more god damn Avenger shit.

(NOTE: It does have a violent ending... blood... gun shots etc. Kiddies you have been warned.)

Last edited:

A fan film with the actual actor in it - Thomas Jane. This was posted on YT in 2012 sorry if it has been here before but it is cool.

Marvel need to make a new Punisher movie now, please no more god damn Avenger shit.

(NOTE: It does have a violent ending... blood... gun shots etc. Kiddies you have been warned.)

Thing is, though, that the Punisher seems to have been cancelled and revived about a dozen times - never with much success. The first thing you need for a revival, is an audience. Being a fan yourself isn't enough, it seems.