Cool Videos

^Ah, so that's what's going on. I was about to ask why these things often happen at parking lots.

Unrelated:
:lmao:

Confused?
Screen_Shot_2014-06-20_at_122827_PMdFPH.png

Last edited:
^Ah, so that's what's going on. I was about to ask why these things often happen at parking lots.
Yeah, it boggles the mind how some of these civil engineers don't realize that the vehicles on top of the soil and tarmac are NOT the major load. Not even close.

Unrelated:
:lmao:

Confused?
Screen_Shot_2014-06-20_at_122827_PMdFPH.png

I'm torn on this one. On one hand if the person calling the cops could see that the kids were being put in the trunk, could they not see that there were seats there? Or take the 2 seconds to look before dialing 911? On the other hand, if the parents were actually putting kids the in the trunk, its good that someone called. I think I'm leaning more to the first opinion though.

Also, is it just me or are those 3rd row seats a terrible idea? While they work in wagons because they're decently far enough back, in the Tesla the kids' faces are pretty much right up against the glass.

sqoMdiol.png

RDumXxBl.jpg

iKjY4Qql.png

QMBKaBTl.jpg

Also while I'm sure Tesla did a fair amount of testing, I'm still uneasy with how close those kids' legs are to the back bumper. At least with the Mercedes wagon picture above there are a couple more inches of crumple zone.

I think they are a bad idea in the big wagons too.

I think they are a bad idea in the big wagons too.

Better than the 3rd row in the Datsun Go+

5VjHclK.jpg

And you know that thing crumples like a tin can.

Edit: Found a video of the Go crash test (not to Go+)

Last edited:
Yeah, that is abysmal. It would be better to ride a bike.

Also while I'm sure Tesla did a fair amount of testing, I'm still uneasy with how close those kids' legs are to the back bumper. At least with the Mercedes wagon picture above there are a couple more inches of crumple zone.

Part of the 3000$ price of the optional 3rd row seat in the Tesla is for a second frame that augments the bumper.

images

Ford/Mercury's did it sideways and made the seat belts shorter than normal so kids are the only ones back there. I wonder how side mounting survives crashes over rear facing. You might have some whiplash but, that's beside the point! :p

NSFW - Zippy does Topgear (let me know if it is a re-post and I will remove it) NSFW

[video=youtube;SMHhy-mGndI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMHhy-mGndI[/video]

Last edited:
How to get into space using only the 1000 most common English words.

[video=youtube;2p_8gx-XHJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=149&v=2p_8gx-XHJo[/video]

How to get into space using only the 1000 most common English words.

I call BS, there's no way that 'goer' is one of the 1000 most common words. :lol:

That was probably 280 km/h against 300 km/h :)

Try not to laugh through the entire video, I dare you! :D

Last edited: