Cool Videos

I got a "secure content" pop-up, and when I clicked it, the page refreshed and it appeared.

Your video does not embed.

EDIT: Nope, tried it myself, won't embed.

I got a "secure content" pop-up, and when I clicked it, the page refreshed and it appeared.

Oops, sorry about that. It showed it embedded when I looked before posting, but it must be that I already watched it. Been a busy 24 hours, or I would have straightened it out meself.

thanks.

Or just paste the URL with no formatting.

Only if you have the "Automatically parse links in text" option enabled I think.

Turns out they actually wanted to make an "Honest Trailers" style ending, but it fell flat, so they scrapped it...but consciously used "Honest Trailers"-style names in the credits in the opening sequence of the film.

Well I don't know about that but it's the original product and the base for the Nobel price :)

I remember doing that in science class in high school with a much, much smaller piece of sodium in a tray of water. The experiment was to explain why the planets are spherical. When you put the little, irregularly shaped piece of sodium in the water it starts spinning and becomes a sphere before it explodes.

Not sure if this is cool but it definitely is spectacular and has a lot of WTF in it:

Thinking about it, it's cool that nobody got hurt or died. If you don't believe in divine intervention, it can only mean someone won the lottery of life that day.