Cool Videos

Wingsuit low level stuff is crazy.

So is this:

This is the video that introduced me to speedflying/riding.

Love the music, and just like Sail is now associated with Jebb Corliss wingsuit video, that Mirwais song now goes with speedriding (and of course Snatch) :

I remembered this one today and still love it every bit as much as I did when I first saw it:

This is the video that introduced me to speedflying/riding.

Love the music, and just like Sail is now associated with Jebb Corliss wingsuit video, that Mirwais song now goes with speedriding (and of course Snatch) :

Just realized that one of the performers of your video, Halvor Angvik, is the one that made my video :LOL:

Um...

Everyone is Ron Swanson. I'd watch that.

I saw that and kep wondering how much is left after 12 years underwater...
Just the skeleton.
They were actually doing their first ever livestream at the time, and were not expecting to find a body, so it was briefly visible in the original video, until Jared realised what he was looking at.
People watching the livestream worked out who it was, and what the story was (The man had left a note saying he was going to drive his car into the river), from searching the number plate being read out to police. The subsequent upload was then edited.

They had previously found remains in another vehicle, but were pretty much expecting that one when they started, as the family had put in the request for them to retrieve the vehicle,which was the last known location of the person who was missing.

Just the skeleton.
They were actually doing their first ever livestream at the time, and were not expecting to find a body, so it was briefly visible in the original video, until Jared realised what he was looking at.
People watching the livestream worked out who it was, and what the story was (The man had left a note saying he was going to drive his car into the river), from searching the number plate being read out to police. The subsequent upload was then edited.

They had previously found remains in another vehicle, but were pretty much expecting that one when they started, as the family had put in the request for them to retrieve the vehicle,which was the last known location of the person who was missing.
Yeah, I watched it all.
I am actually glad they found out so easily and the family can have some kind of closure.