Cool Videos

I need to get Flight Sim 2020, that was awesome. It's so friggin expensive though...

Anyway TwisterNederland is back and it's like twenty bloody twelve again. Glorious. Train at 1:25 looks remarkably like the ones our roadtrippers rode on and we need to identify the car in the thumbnail or at 0:42.

Edit: After some digging the train seems to be 99 2322-8, on the Bäderbahn Molli and it looks like a street in Bad Doberan. Nowhere near the railway on the roadtrip but it's a black train with red wheels, that seems to cover 90% of German trains. :p

Oh yeah and see if you can spot the lovechild of two of our members.

Last edited:
Yeah, most german steam engines were black and red, with prussian engines being green and bavarian being at least partially blue. Apparently in 1925 there was a central locomotive committee which decided that colour scheme because those two colours were the easiest to manufacture without being dependant on raw materials from foreign countries. Up until then most train related things weren't centrally organized so the states did their own thing. Afterwards engines even already in use were repainted to fit the colour scheme so most of the surviving steam engines were indeed black and red instead of their original colours.

The car in the thumbnail seems to be a Yugo or a derivative.

I need to get Flight Sim 2020, that was awesome. It's so friggin expensive though...

I can't believe you need the Deluxe version to get these airports :

• Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (Netherlands)
  • Cairo International Airport (Egypt)
  • Cape Town International Airport (South Africa)
  • O’Hare International Airport (USA)
  • Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (Spain)
And the Premium Deluxe to get these:
  • Denver International Airport (USA)
  • Dubai International Airport (United Arab Emirates)
  • Frankfurt Airport (Germany)
  • Heathrow Airport (United Kingdom)
  • San Francisco International Airport (USA)
The original MS FS default airport was Chicago Meigs Field (RIP), so not having the detailed version of the biggest airport of that city, and one of the biggest hub in the world in the standard version of the game, that's a slap in the face...

San-Francisco was also one of the place I remember flying in that sim >30 years ago...

For the wankelers out there and/or @nicjasno.

Great. Now I want to build one.

That looks like a fun way of wasting way too much time...

If I was drinking, it would of been a spit take.