Cool Videos

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you can shoot dildos out of a can cannon.

Warning: British humour. :LOL:

IMO, all instructional videos should be this goddamn catchy.

Had trouble getting my head around how it works, I assume it's also a good tool to practise confusing people with hearing aids. :|

I'm not crying, you're crying!

I'm claiming this is cool despite putting it together myself. I've captured screenshots of the Gävle goat webcam for the last few years, I'm honestly hoping to see it burn down like it did in the past but I don't think that's likely to happen again. The disassembly is pretty interesting. Each day generated just over 17,000 640x480 images, about 1GB.

The Music is from Wintergatan, they allow the music to be used in videos for free. I made a small donation to get the licence but you don't have to.

Wouldn't this be about the only time it wasn't burnt down?
It hasn't burnt down since 2016, after which they added extra fences and hired guards to stand there. I didn't see any guards at first this year so thought there may be a chance. Part of me wants to fly a disposable drone in with a torch. A burner drone in both senses of the word.

"Ronnie, the bathroom is in here, the shower's in here. I may have some clothes that fit you, the closet's right through here. Other than that, make yourself at home and enjoy your stay at the Crenshaw Casa."

- Answer: *cock-a-doodle-doo* :rofl:

I think I now know what I would look like if gained 10 stone and started to go bald. :oops:

I definitely wouldn't be able to pull off that move. I'd brain myself on the drawers if I tried it now.