Cool Videos

Watching TV.
Protagonist is up against an army of mooks. Manages to get the drop on one of them, shoots him. Does not take his submachine gun despite only having one pistol with no spare ammo. ARGH.

That has always bothered me about TV and movies.

How a carburetor work in slow-mo.

Reactions: lip
I refuse to watch that video because YouTube is like “yeah but have you seen this?”

I refuse to watch that video because YouTube is like “yeah but have you seen this?”
When it's just his channel, it's OK, IMO. He does a lot of interesting stuff. He used to be a missile flight test engineer at Redstone Arsenal, and is a fun channel to binge.

But also, if there's one YouTube feature that actually seems to work well, it's the "delete video from watched history" function...once you delete it, YouTube really doesn't seem to act like you've seen it.

Alternatively, copy the URL, and paste it into an Incognito tab. :p

I sub to SmarterEveryday, so I don't have that delima.

In the last week I’ve become a bit addicted to the Drain Addict channel, maybe I should’ve watched that in incognito mode too. It’s pretty fascinating to see how he clears the various blockages.

From the Before Times. <3

Just, wow!

You didn't know you needed this today. But you do.

No, just no!

Here's a terrible advert from ITV, I'm sorry to subject you to it but if you have your thinking head on you'll get the point. You can mute it.

Added here in lower quality because the YT version is blocked everywhere but the UK.

If you don't get it.