Cool Videos

I haven't watched their Motortrend shows, but their RevZilla videos are good, and I don't even ride a motorcycle.

This is what happens when"innovaters" don't step outside.

They are probably developed in California where it doesn't snow.

If they'd put tracks on those (no reason not to as they're skid steer and it would be easy to add them) then they probably would've coped better.

TANK BIATHLON. Tank. Bloody. Biathlon. :shock2:

Really impressive work by the crews. I understand that over the world some people are certainly not happy to be seeing Russian tanks but they are cool and therefore it's a cool video. Also it's a US channel apparently.

More rounds on their channel.

Last edited:

Obviously not "cool" as in "amazing", but more as in "extremely important issue". :( I don't know where else to put this so here it goes...

We don't have a thread for Idiots and Aircraft, and this is not cool, so...

UNCHARTED - Live Action Fan Film (2018) Nathan Fillion - YouTube

Reactions: lip
^ While I'm not a gamer at all (I have one game on my PC that I play maybe twice a month for an hour: AOE3 from 2006, lol), I truly admire games like Uncharted 4 in let's-play videos. The scenery, the atmosphere and the overall adventure flair is truly astonishing. The level of details is cinema-like. Other people may watch TV, I watch this stuff instead:

Uncharted 3&4 were when they got really good at making the cinematic action adventure games.

Reactions: lip
^ While I'm not a gamer at all (I have one game on my PC that I play maybe twice a month for an hour: AOE3 from 2006, lol), I truly admire games like Uncharted 4 in let's-play videos. The scenery, the atmosphere and the overall adventure flair is truly astonishing. The level of details is cinema-like. Other people may watch TV, I watch this stuff instead:
What is this newfangled aoe3 you speak of. You should join us sometime, to play some aoe2. :mrgreen:

That video is just great.