Cool Videos

I guess the Germans have nothing better to do than video parallel parking from their flat windows?

During the Worldcup in Germany
[youtube]CQRVfC93ark[/youtube]

Hehe...that's lustig... :)

Not that funny, or as funny as the italian one, but still...
It's just simply cool because "we" made it :D...
And I like the Berlin dialect as well...

Holy hell! Why would you even think of trying to drive when it's like that? The people can barely stand up when they get out of their cars!! :shock2: It's people like this that make me pay a lot for insurance. :idiot:

Bloody stupid left-coasters! There is no reason to be outside on wheels in that kind of storm. Ever. Period.

When my dad was stationed in Texas they would get terrible ice storms. He would walk down to an overpass and watch all the cars line up at the top of the descent until someone got up the courage to go. The car would spin down the incline, slamming into the walls and finally come to a rest at the bottom - where it would remain with the other dozen morons until the road thawed out.

Hey, at least it's entertaining. At Thanksgiving we had a city snow plow loose it on the street in front of our house and end up sideways and wedged on a light pole (which he destroyed).

There was ONE car with hazard lights on ... damn ... such stupid people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haz

BTW: Stupid people:

[youtube]wNmPAzB7wBA[/youtube]

a) when your wheels are locked and you are sliding into something, UNLOCK THE BRAKES AND STEER!

b) jump out of car??? Darwin Award Nominee!

c) Chain reaction? Yeah, sure, why not drive SLOWLY on this weather!

d) Winter tyres?

e) steer into the curb ffs!

Yeah, I knew someone would dig that up.

^ Now thats INSANE!!!:blink:

Last edited:
That Falcon video is pretty darn sweet! Usually those videos are grainy and sucky, but that one is very good! I love using that plane in Ace Combat! 8) But keeping with the plane theme:

This one is just incredible. Look at the size of the thing!! Too bad he flared too high and almost crashed it. :p
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmR0VAGa38A[/YOUTUBE]

Another in-flight video, only in miniature.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmrVX7gmaVI[/YOUTUBE]

Bonus points to whoever can identify the airlines. :)

This one is just incredible. Look at the size of the thing!! Too bad he flared too high and almost crashed it. :p

Key word.