Coolest Civic ever?

LOL @ Mugen, enjoy your $40,000 Civic.

This is what's wrong with Civics:

Me: Hey baby whats up?
Hot Chick: Hey, what kind of car do you drive?
Me: A Honda Civ... Hey where are you going??

I dont need a flashy car to get girls :lol: And no girl has ever asked me what car I drive.

How is that crap cooler than the Civic Mugen RR ??[/url]

Ugliest car ever, seriously.

The only thing seperating it from the socal autozone specials is a shiny paintjob.

See, the problem with that line of thinking is that it means an A-Class is cool because you can say "it's a Mercedes." :|

Yea but when you say Mercedes, you can at least keep enough interest to bang her in the bathroom. Just be like, oh I'm too drunk to drive... See how that works? There's always a way.

I've actually seen the Civette, as it was dubbed, in person...it is a beast.

What's wrong with civics is that every car that I am stuck behind that goes 10 below the speed limit and hits the brakes for no reason is either a civic, accord, camery, or corrola. I hate ALL of those cars passionately over the amount of idiots that drive them. It's amazing how often those car names are accompanied by swears.

What's wrong with civics is that every car that I am stuck behind that goes 10 below the speed limit and hits the brakes for no reason is either a civic, accord, camery, or corrola. I hate ALL of those cars passionately over the amount of idiots that drive them. It's amazing how often those car names are accompanied by swears.

So if those idiots went out and bought beetles then you would have your car? Hate the player not the game :lol:

I drive a Civic, So I can speak from experience... civics = not cool

No civic will ever be cool (except the civette, that thing is awesome)

And I agree with kat, a lot of civic drivers are very poor drivers.

PS. I'm a good driver.... <_<

So if those idiots went out and bought beetles then you would have your car? Hate the player not the game :lol:
when it's on time that's one thing, but it's at least 70% of those cars that I get stuck behind. I don't even like them to begin with because they are so boring. They are the car you drive to you boring office cubical job. I'd never be able to have one on that principle. I'll walk before that.

They're probably all Asian.

:|

I drive a Civic, So I can speak from experience... civics = not cool

No civic will ever be cool (except the civette, that thing is awesome)

And I agree with kat, a lot of civic drivers are very poor drivers.

PS. I'm a good driver.... <_<
you need nice fun car :(
shame you got rid of the el camino :cry:

They're probably all Asian.

:|

no they're mostly white, middle aged to elderly.

Don't whatever you do, forget Hyundai and Kia drivers. Those are always driven by clueless women who brake at every side road, in case it's the one they need.

the hondas and toyotas are SO bad, i will switch lanes to behind the hyundai and kias because the % of stupid drivers behind the wheel of those is less :|

See, the problem with that line of thinking is that it means an A-Class is cool because you can say "it's a Mercedes." :|

Kinda like the Smart roadster. "I drive a mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive, turbocharged, convertible Mercedes."

there's nothing REALLY wrong with civics other than the fact that they're so boring.
What makes it worse is theres 2 types of people driving them : the 16yo chav with the tiniest engine, and the biggest spoiler you've ever seen, sporting 200,000 watts of stereo power, and the 438 year old man driving at 4 mph.

Both are no good for the general idea people have of civic drivers