Coolest police car ever!

On topic of Japanese police cars:

NSX-policecar.jpg

I like that the japanese replace the cars make with their own. It's very japanese and very

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/11/22/nou.jpg

WEEE AAARE POLICE! OOUR CAR! NOT YOU! YOU LOGO SO UGLY! OUR NICE! WHO YOU CALL?!

Doesn't the Texas Highway Patrol have an all black Viper? Because I'm pretty sure that takes the cake
Found it:
icolt1-485357-albums-icolt1-s-album-pic20835-dodge-viper-police-car.jpg

That looks fake. If you pull over a DUI, will he/she be riding in the passenger seat and vomiting at you?

That looks fake. If you pull over a DUI, will he/she be riding in the passenger seat and vomiting at you?

If I remember correctly the highway patrol uses it to chase down other high performance vehicles that drug runners use at the borders. Or something like that. Maybe Spectre would know.

Last edited:
well the UK has an IS-F, thats pretty cool, but of course 8 gears are alot of gears

but I think Iceland wins this thread, we have VOLVO S80 D5, Ford Econoline, Ford Focus diesel, Mondeo diesel...and some other diesel crapboxes, we had a Ford Mustang once. but that time has long gone

so this is the british solution to catch chavs in their subies, civics and golfs?

sadly, as fake as hell :(
dscn1682-l.jpg

Abu-dhabi shows off their police cars

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKVB-ttll_Y[/YOUTUBE]

I saw a guy who glued a Police Interceptor badge to the fender of his rusted Cavalier. That was sort of the opposite of what is being discussed here.

I don't mean to be offensive, but this is probably going to come accross as slightly racist...

It seems that all the richer middle eastern countries such as saudi arabia and stuff have a very hollywood outlook on things. It's almost as if they just went to a Die Hard/Fast and the Furious marathon and thought, "that was a really good idea, we should implement that in our police force." Same thing goes for their architecture and things.

I mean... as cool as it is, a 599 is not an effective police car. Try PIT manuvering someone and you've got thousands of dollars of repairs on your hands.

^true, but I think those kinda countries just don't care about the price...
and also, I doubt they have a fleet of hundreds of 599s, maybe just a couple

Abu-dhabi shows off their police cars

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKVB-ttll_Y[/YOUTUBE]

:blink: single seater(F1)-policecar??? is that for some PR-purposes?

:blink: single seater(F1)-policecar??? is that for some PR-purposes?

PR, or
"look western world! look how we can just blow our cash on something expensive, pointless and useless! look how we just got cash to burn, look how we made trillions off bucks on our ONE natural resource selling you people stuff you cant live whithout, hell where so confident where gonna blow it all now! because when it runs out we can always go back to cameljockeying !"

same thing realy :p

I like the idea of an F1 police car. It can't knock you off the road and its engine will explode in two hours.