Coolest police car ever!

That is one of the many criticisms of the program.

14615610_10154585910278540_8525269778157849141_o.jpg

14502706_10154692135673945_4811089364847575062_n.jpg

Gendarmerie M?gane RS
Cz4pyf5XUAUXPhE.jpg

Whaaaaaaat

The next Carabinieri patrol car has been presented a couple days ago, and it's a...

alfa-romeo-giulia-carabinieri-6.jpg

Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0 turbo 200 hp automatic!! Unlike the two Quadrifoglio that Alfa Romeo donated a few years ago, these will actually be on patrol.

The next Carabinieri patrol car has been presented a couple days ago, and it's a...

alfa-romeo-giulia-carabinieri-6.jpg

Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0 turbo 200 hp automatic!! Unlike the two Quadrifoglio that Alfa Romeo donated a few years ago, these will actually be on patrol.

Isn't this just as Stellantis announced ending production of the Gulia?

Isn't this just as Stellantis announced ending production of the Gulia?
Actually, the new ceo of Alfa Romeo announced they will discontinue the Giorgio platform at the end of the Giulia and Stelvio lifecycle, not the actual production of the cars. Though, I doubt there will be any massive updates to the models, as he said they will move towards the electrification of the lineup, and the Giorgio platform doesn't support it.

You want a bag of shite in the land of V8s?
View attachment 3426640
Yep it's NYPD Prius, I spoke to a cop who drove one of these. Asked him if he pulls many people over, his response "mostly cyclists and such, I don't even bother with real cars"
Damn it, we also bought these Priuses for patrolling in our country. Of course, we can say that this is an economical car, as we argued, but a year has not passed, and half of the car park was broken( The vehicle motor trader is designed to ensure compliance with traffic rules, mainly intersection control, small calls, chases or urgent calls can be dreamed of.

Greece

:blink:

Attachments

• MfDodLW3.jpg
    MfDodLW3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 93
I would rock me a pursuit pick-up, not gonna lie.