Corona Mental Relief: FG Online Gaming

My sleep schedule is non-existent these days, so this is relevant to my interests!

Reactions: MWF
I'd be up for another game tomorrow (Wednesday) evening, 20:00 or 21:00 CEST (UTC + 2h) preferrably.

Exploding Kittens has been suggested. Is there an online version of that available, apart from the Android/iOS apps?

Count me in. I can always make sure dinner is scheduled for an appropriate start time.

Any Age of Empires II players in here? I play the Definitive Edition here and there online with my friends from CZ, mostly co-op games against the AI as our skill levels differ somewhat. Anyone is welcome to join or we could just setup our own game.

I remember when a large group of us used to play Forza on Sundays, good times. I don't think any of those others are still around.

I still have Forza Horizon 4 installed and haven't played it for almost a year... I might be willing to play again.

I played an MMO called City of Heroes many years ago, which was a subscription based game, but since the studio closed down, and stopped support for it, some people with the code went to private servers, which have finally been made public - and free!

Not sure if it's up the alley of the average FGer, but the character creation and customisation is pretty expansive. It could become a bit of a grind playing solo, but it would be interesting to pick a server and meet up in a virtual place.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/?ct=1586963145

Any Age of Empires II players in here? I play the Definitive Edition here and there online with my friends from CZ, mostly co-op games against the AI as our skill levels differ somewhat. Anyone is welcome to join or we could just setup our own game.

I still have Forza Horizon 4 installed and haven't played it for almost a year... I might be willing to play again.

I don't have that version of Age of Empires 2, but I used to love that game. Maybe it is something I will buy during a sale. I do have Rise of Nations, which is similar. I also play Starcraft 2.

I tend to spend my online game time on Monster Hunter these days but I'll throw out Tabletop Simulator as a suggestion for people looking to play board and card games online. Damn near everything is available through the Steam workshop and it will run on an ordinary laptop.

I tend to spend my online game time on Monster Hunter these days but I'll throw out Tabletop Simulator as a suggestion for people looking to play board and card games online. Damn near everything is available through the Steam workshop and it will run on an ordinary laptop.

I've got it too (Tabletop Simulator). It works fine.

Ooh, me me me! And surprisingly my AOE skills are fair bit lacking as well, as I didn't know I knew anyone who would play those games.. :ROFLMAO: I will be busy up until weekend, but I'd definitely like a co-op or if enough people something bigger. My copy isn't really playing ball with Steam though, will have to see how the multiplayer side works.

I still have the CD-rom of AOE2.. will that work?

I'd be up for another game tomorrow (Wednesday) evening, 20:00 or 21:00 CEST (UTC + 2h) preferrably.

Exploding Kittens has been suggested. Is there an online version of that available, apart from the Android/iOS apps?

I played it with the app, well worth 2eur. Very high paced though, as it gives you like 6 seconds to play a card. There's also a quarantine version played with actual card stack. And since I have the game I could try hosting that at some point (when I will actually have some time to stop for a game at some suitable hours).

I'm "captain_70s#0831" on Discord (original, I know).

I also have AoE 2: DE and Forza Horizon 4 for potential non-card game action. Still have the enviable task of going and doing an job every day so my availability will be random but that may change come the end of the month sooooo...

Horizon 4 has potential for recreating the "Just bashing Hammond" race. :hmm:

I don't have much else, I still play C&C very regularly.

I still have the CD-rom of AOE2.. will that work?

We play the Definitive Edition on Steam. It's a great remake, worth every penny even if you have the original already. There's new civilizations, new campaigns, improvements in gameplay, gorgeous new graphics that look stunning in 4K. I started re-playing the original campaigns and still haven't tried the new ones, or some of the new civs, and I'm 50 hours in...

We are about to start a game now.

Time zones suck. While I'm bored out of my mind, everyone is either asleep or at work. Then when I'm finally ready to go to sleep, everyone is getting into their evenings. :(

GTA Online has an update today, Deep Rock Galatic seemingly is growing users amongst us, there's Among Us, Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition....

What's everyone doing over Christmas and New years? :D

GTA Online has an update today, Deep Rock Galatic seemingly is growing users amongst us, there's Among Us, Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition....

What's everyone doing over Christmas and New years? :D

Schooling you in AOE. :tease: