Costume Ideas

Lekky

Do you feel lekky, punk?
Car(s)
06' Suzuki Swift
Hi guys, I know this is random but I need a bit of help.

I have been invited to my friends 16th birthday party. ( It isnt one of those ones that has like tons of random people with heaps of alcohol and violence )
And the theme is Hero or Villian. I have been thinking but havent come up with anything decent.
I need some ideas, I would preferably like to go as a villian but any suggestions are good. And I dont really want to go as something popular like Batman or Superman.
By the way it has to be something pretty easy to dress up as, as I have alot of school work and blah blah blah.

Anyways any suggestions would be great!
Thanks!

You could always dress up as a grammar nazi.

..Or also as a poker player, since hand histories are always expressed with Hero being the player and Villian being the villain.

:lol:

Last edited:
Go as Sneibly Whiplash. (SP?)

The Stig, of course, assuming you have a thousand bucks or equivalent to blow on a helmet, gloves, racing suit, and boots.

It'd be hard to eat cake through Stig's helmet, though.

Go as the Black Beast of Aaaaaaarrrrggghhhh. Or Brother Maynard. Or King Arthur. Or the killer rabbit. Or...you see where I'm going with this. Monty Python and the Holy Grail is my favorite movie ever. :) I saw a Galahad the Pure costume on Halloween (complete with a holy hand grenade!) and it totally made my day.

largo.jpg

From Thunderball. All you need is an eyepatch, a nice shirt and pants and something to make your hair grey.

haha some great ideas. Keep em coming

Generic mobster. Long coat, sunglasses, try to find a fedora from a costume shop. Don't know how easy it would be for you to aquire a violin case, though, and lugging that around would probably get really annoying. Sorry that's the first thing that came to mind. :)

Oh, look, a one year bump!

I haven't started putting my costume together yet, as around here we don't do Halloween, however we do dress up at Carnival, which is tied into an old pagan ritual of driving winter away and bringing forth spring (this "season" it'll be taking place on February 21st).

But I have a general idea, just need to scour ebay for proper items:

mor-fur25.01-3749.jpg

$%28KGrHqUOKjcE353SrP%286BOHqUvPLdg%7E%7E0_35.JPG

110%20mens%20long%20black%20leather%20gothic%20trench%20coat%201.jpg

leather-associate-gloves.jpg

COV1599.jpg

85010684_aff2fa9b8e.jpg

Can you guess it yet? :p

That could potentially be expensive. Scour indeed.

What is it in reference to? I see the images all the time...

Of course you could always wear your regular clothes and when people ask tell them you've come dressed as a serial killer since they look just like regular people anyway.

Oh, look, a one year bump!

I haven't started putting my costume together yet, as around here we don't do Halloween, however we do dress up at Carnival, which is tied into an old pagan ritual of driving winter away and bringing forth spring (this "season" it'll be taking place on February 21st).

But I have a general idea, just need to scour ebay for proper items:

mor-fur25.01-3749.jpg

$(KGrHqUOKjcE353SrP(6BOHqUvPLdg~~0_35.JPG

110 mens long black leather gothic trench coat 1.jpg

leather-associate-gloves.jpg

COV1599.jpg

85010684_aff2fa9b8e.jpg

Can you guess it yet? :p
5th member of the Beatles?

My mate went to a bad taste fancy dress party with his gf. She was wearing a wedding dress, when asked what she was wearing he said :
"The wedding dress.",
"What is bad taste about that?",
He then says. ... "That's not my wife!"

Last edited:
Whenever someone asks me what I'm going as for halloween I just say the same thing I've been saying for 6+ years now.

I'm going to grow out my beard, wrap a towel around my head and go as Osama bin Laden.